GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say no to notables"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 00:50
Regular
Oh here we go Dringo moaning again!

Say NO to Notables campaign is back up and why? Because I don't like it! I started the campaign idea last time but i realized i have worsened the situation!

Notables are Regulars, Notables are Newbies, Notables are us!

We are the same Damn it! Look Notables are great! Grix and er-no are friends of mine but i don't like the idea.

Here I am the pathetic year 9 (i'm actually in 6th form) student slightly more important than the year 7's but nothing compared to the 6th form!

I hate the class system, i prefered it when we were all identical, we all ahve the same oppertunity! Your personalaties grow from how you write not the colour of your name and as Newbies come on felling low and Notables knowing they have reached their highest status.

So Say NO to Notables.

Dringo, Edgy and Time Warp.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:05
Comon Ali... its going to a good cause! :)

Dans having his own little compo that hes going to give a game away in!... so let him win a GAD.....

My work here is done..... Dan2k1 wins game... Dav2d wins Dan2k1's game... perfect!

MWA HA HA HA HA!
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:03
DAN STOP THINKING ABOUT WHY YOU DIDN'T WIN GAD!!!

Meh?

Ok then.
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hmmm, notables. I'm beginning to agree with you Dringo but not for the same reasons.
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:54
Where you going Dan?
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:50
>Dan runs, he runs for his life<
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:49
Regular
Dav2d wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> DAn 2k1 for me and if i was here last election
> it would of been you er-no.

---

Why the sudden butt sniffing?

Me and er-no have been friends for some time, i said i think he is the only deservable Notable when they first cam abouT!
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:47
Cheers, er-no is voting for pb?

Where was pb before this week? He's hardly making the Future of Gaming a Special Place. He's a nice bloke, Mr FAD win, but he's not a FOG regular. Not like TurboNutter or Dringo.

Anyway, thanks for the vote Robbie - if only there were more people like you!

C'mon people!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:43
Yeah I thought that.....

I can smell it from here! :)
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:31
Eww...
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:29
Dringo wrote:
> DAn 2k1 for me and if i was here last election it would of been you er-no.

---

Why the sudden butt sniffing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.