GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo bankrupt"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Underbean"
i do think nintendo will go bust and will have to sell their name to sony or something their spending loads of money on gamecubes which arent the most popular of the consoles and dont rake in a whole lot of dough, but maybe with its new game line up: zelda, ffcc, metroid2, mario golf, harvest moon maybe people will just start buying it, i don't see why they've started releasing the best games 2 years after its realease, they could have got a lot more money if they planned it out better, i mean no mario, what a let down, they should concentrate on the DS now and the gamecube 2 so they get it right on thier realease date
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:18
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Nintendo have been around since 1898 i think so they're fairly good at the old business stuff. Frankly i think the game releases for gamecube have been superb, never been more than a month or two until the next MAJOR release. And unlike Microsoft who are seriously subsidizing (paying the price of the XBox themselves e.g. they lose money on each xbox) Nintendo aren't losing that much and game sales have been pretty good for the Gamecube. Now of course the GBA could keep them in lots of money well into their old age. The GBA (not the SP) sold more than 10 times it's next competitor (the N-GAGE) over the christmas. So frankly i think they've got it sorted.
Sun 22/02/04 at 01:38
Regular
"8==="
Until Nintendo lose their standing in the handheld market I think they'll have plenty of cash to spare.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Teal'c"
chatterbox wrote:
> mario 128 which is double 64 if u havnt noticed,
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
May. Bloody casual gamers.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:38
Regular
I'm not normally a betting man, but I will bet you a fiver, a lolly pop and El Robin's virginity on a guess at 2005.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Underbean"
when is e3 2005
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
It'll be revealed at E3 2005.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Underbean"
does any one no anything about the N5 i dont even no if it will back play other games or if it has a disk, anyone no what it looks liek
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Call it N5, please. I've also heard they're both on GameCube.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
chatterbox wrote:
> actually i didnt like luigis mansion, hey does anyone think the new
> zelda and mario ect will make it to the gamecube or go to the
> gamecube 2

It's not Gamecube 2 so stop calling it that... and yes they are coming out on the GAMECUBE.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.