GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if you could have any game what would it be"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 11:35
Regular
if you could have any game for any consol what game would it be?

if i could have any game it would have to be final fantasy 10 because final fantasy 7,8 and 9 on playstation have all been brilliant the graphics are the best, and the lastabillity is the better then any other game

so what game would you choose?
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:17
SnoopDoggyDan wrote:
> 'Tokyo Bus Simulator' for PS2. Oh yes.

What is this game about tell me more!!!!
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:20
It's what it sounds like!
You've got to drive your bus around different Tokyo streets paying attention to lanes, signs, signals etc. and game over is when you make a single mistake, no matter how tiny. It's got a 'career mode' and everything!

Unfortunately, i can't exactly see it being released over here... (Damn)
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:22
Regular
Do you get to run people over?
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:27
Nah - unless there's a hidden 'Crazy bus driver' mode...
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:33
Regular
The game I'd choose would be: "On The Run".

It's a car-chase drive-em-up.
You rob a bank in John O Groats, and you have to get to Lands End avoiding the cops.
It's up to you which route you take - motorways, country roads, every road in England, Scotland and Wales are featured.
You can save your progress at petrol stations, and you can swap cars by nicking them.

There's only one problem - it hasn't been created yet....
It should be out on the PlayStation 5 in 2018.
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:55
Any game? Well, I guess it would have to be a compilation of all the games in existence!! Ha!
Fri 10/08/01 at 01:04
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Metal Gear Solid 2 for PS2. Oh yes.
Fri 10/08/01 at 01:06
Regular
yup metal gear for me too
Fri 10/08/01 at 01:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
What console(s) do you have then?
Fri 10/08/01 at 01:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The new Zelda game for the gamecube!!!
Simply becasue all Zelda games are brilliant! Fact!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.