GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if you could have any game what would it be"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 11:35
Regular
if you could have any game for any consol what game would it be?

if i could have any game it would have to be final fantasy 10 because final fantasy 7,8 and 9 on playstation have all been brilliant the graphics are the best, and the lastabillity is the better then any other game

so what game would you choose?
Thu 09/08/01 at 11:35
if you could have any game for any consol what game would it be?

if i could have any game it would have to be final fantasy 10 because final fantasy 7,8 and 9 on playstation have all been brilliant the graphics are the best, and the lastabillity is the better then any other game

so what game would you choose?
Thu 09/08/01 at 11:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cluedo
Thu 09/08/01 at 11:38
Regular
Tri-onimoes.
Thu 09/08/01 at 11:40
Regular
"always swirling"
one of those motercar racing games you get in the arcades were you sit in the car with a 100 inch screen infront of you.
Thu 09/08/01 at 11:40
Regular
Mario Kart Advance for obviously the game boy advance.
Thu 09/08/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Notice that you can take any game, write the word advance after it and it could easily be a GBA game? A bit like the Snes where everything was super...

Megadrive Snes
Sonic Super Mario
Smash TV Super Smash TV
Streetfighter 2 Super streetfighter 2
(alpha tournament edition yadda yadda)

Look forward to these forthcoming titles...

Sesame Street I can count! advance
Barbie race and ride advance
MS Train Simulator advance
Thu 09/08/01 at 12:12
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
My game of choice would be Super kick K.w.b between the legs Advance for such a sttupid thread.

(;o|
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If I could have any game for any console I'd have Metal Gear Solid 2. But then I'd need a PS2 to play it on.

So for now I'd have Head Hunter for the Dreamcast, which is released *prays fervently that it IS released* on November 1st.

It's my most anticipated game of the year.
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:05
I would have:
Age of Empire's 2 and the Expansion pack (as this is not for a console i can't give this contribution.
2nd choice:
Black and White, for the PSX!!
On the Sky Digi channel it say's that it is better than the PC version if this is true, (well i have just dived into a pot of gold).
:-D
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:08
'Tokyo Bus Simulator' for PS2. Oh yes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.