GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if you could have any game what would it be"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 11:35
Regular
if you could have any game for any consol what game would it be?

if i could have any game it would have to be final fantasy 10 because final fantasy 7,8 and 9 on playstation have all been brilliant the graphics are the best, and the lastabillity is the better then any other game

so what game would you choose?
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I heard that they tried to mimic the motion of Burt Reynolds but they didn't have any equipment that could stay still for that long.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:24
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'm surprised they havent made a game from that 80s classic film, Cannonball Run.

Or have they? Anyone?
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:11
we could all jump off a bridge together, or maybe not
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:10
Regular
No, not really gutted about Half Life because I'd already played it on PC, and rate Quake and Unreal Tourament slightly higher.

However I think they've missed out, there are alot of DC owners out there who wouldn't mind downloading a Counter Strike mod to their DC's at a later stage. Anyway, it's history now.

I'm more gutted about Black and White getting canned. If Head Hunter gets canned I'll cry.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:01
in case you havent noticed i did them all at the same time, i stopped after you complained about ten minutes ago
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:00
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
frogman wrote:

oh
> and by the way what console do you have and whats your fav. game

Stop asking that fecking question. Act like a human for once. Or is that the only question you know?

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:58
i bet everyone is gutted about halflife

*hangs head in sorrow and dispear
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:56
Regular
I have a Dreamcast.

All time fav. game was Final Fantasy 7 on PSX.
Current fav. game is Skies of Arcadia on DC. (I'm about to play Silent Scope in about 40 minutes time, I may change my current fav....)
Most anticipated game is Head Hunter on the DC.
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:38
or maybe Commados 2 if they havent got round to making 3 yet

oh and by the way what console do you have and whats your fav. game
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:37
Commados 3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.