GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When will it happen?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
When will the GTA series arrive on the nintendo scene.

Its been going fierce on the PS2, and all we've got is the Simpsons mockery of it

Do you think we should make a petition bringing GTA to Gamecube
Tue 24/02/04 at 23:35
Regular
It's up there with Halo and Metroid for the most inventive game of this generation.

Despite the poor controls, DMA brought an entire city to life.
Sure, the pedestrian actions may get a little repetitive after a while but it's still fun to play with them and it's yet to be bettered in this department.

It also gave you freedom to play the way you want, when you want, how you want. This was one of the major appeals of Mario 64 and Zelda OOT.

To top it off it was the ultimate game to appeal to the mid teenage demographic who are the biggest spenders this industry has at the moment.
Because 90% of it's buyers are casuals, they aren't prepared with the pre-orders when the next one comes out, but it sells as word gets round and they play it at their mates house.

I garauntee that it's sold more consoles than any other game of this generation (although Nintendo's sort of missed that boat now).

Coming to a Nintendo console?
DMA, the creators of it, love the Gamecube hardware and were really looking forward to working on it, but Nintendo has snubbed it's violent, immoral game scenario's (the idiots) and Rockstar (the publisher) has snubbed Nintendo's kiddie image (the idiots).

So there we have it.

I wonder what DMA will pull next.
Before the Grand Theft Auto series, they came up with ground breaking idea's such as Unirally and Lemmings to name a few. They can't be all out of idea's, not yet...
Tue 24/02/04 at 23:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Van The Man wrote:
> Oh yeah. *cough*. Call me an idiot again, and you'll be brushing your
> teeth through your ar$ehole.

How old ARE you?
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If you want GTA so bad, buy an X-Box/PS2...
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Underbean"
yeah i agree, its not like sony and microsoft own gta, it started out on the pc, then went to consoles just like sonic did, now nintendo microsoft and sony have all got sonic why can't they all have gta, i will join and sign your petition
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
Haha.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Oh yeah. *cough*. Call me an idiot again, and you'll be brushing your teeth through your ar$ehole.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:14
Regular
Zelda got more pre-orders than GTA, so they mustn't be too far off.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:13
Regular
Van The Man wrote:
> We can, but it won't do anything. Nintendo don't want to affect their
> "image".

Yes, of course Nintendo wouldn't want GTA on their home console, or perhaps Rockstar didn't want their game on a Nintendo console?

It's nothing to do with Nintendo you idiot.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
I did and I mean it. GTA is the most popular game in the country, and if GameCube had it, especially as an exclusive, we all know where they would be right now. BETTER OFF THAN THEY CURRENTLY ARE!!
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Van The Man wrote:
> The main reason
> the GameCube is lagging behind in Europe is because they don't have
> GTA. Idiots.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

You said it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.