GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Second Sight"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Second Sight'.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:35
Regular
Ooooooh, this looks very, very nice.

Using the TimeSplitters engine with some original gameplay, it could be a great little title, luckily Free Radical can get the 1-player to 'work', too. All I hope is it isn't what Brute Force is to Halo, a rubbish, third person copy.

Plus, it's coming to the Cube. Whooooo!
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Codemasters published Operation Flashpoint.

This should be enough to convince you all.
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:26
Regular
If it manages to sell well, maybe CodeMasters will decide to develop for the Cube. They won't though. And their games are a little rubbish.

Meh, this is going to rock!
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Looking forward to this *alot*. The brilliance of TimeSplitters - in a single player game.

Oh and yesterday it was confirmed that Codemasters would be publishing which I said about a month ago, although I just got Dringo telling me it was a rumour.
Sat 08/05/04 at 06:53
Regular
Sorry, just had to pop this. This title is really looking sweet.

From I few articles I've read, you can throw people around the room and slam them against walls, objects... even other guards. Sounds like there will also be more than just the ability to levitate stuff, what with a possession move and a few others.

Supposedly the graphics are also far, far better than the screens suggest, and in an interview I read both XBox and GameCube versions are highly improved from the PS2 one, with the GameCube having better lighting effects. Sounds a bit odd that the Cube version looks better when the XBox is so powerful, but Free Radical do seem to love Nintendo, so you never know. :-D
Sun 29/02/04 at 23:33
Regular
Found it.

Doesn't look like the game I thought it would be.
Who mentioned Brute force?!? :-D
Sun 29/02/04 at 23:29
Regular
What is their Website?
Sun 29/02/04 at 10:43
Regular
Just been on their site and looked at some screenshots of Second Sight. Looks very nice, it takes some stuff from previous games as you can see a guard being held hostage for cover.
Sun 29/02/04 at 00:15
Regular
Free Radical make the best Multiplayer FPS's ever so it doesn't bother me if they decide to concentrate on single player... it might help them focus more on it for TS3.

Damn I love this company.
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:18
Regular
From what I've read, the focus is on 1-player, although I doubt they'd exclude multiplayer after TS2.
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:12
Regular
Any word on a multiplayer?

Free Radical of all people should know how important a multiplayer is...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.