GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Second Sight"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Second Sight'.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:35
Regular
Ooooooh, this looks very, very nice.

Using the TimeSplitters engine with some original gameplay, it could be a great little title, luckily Free Radical can get the 1-player to 'work', too. All I hope is it isn't what Brute Force is to Halo, a rubbish, third person copy.

Plus, it's coming to the Cube. Whooooo!
Sun 09/05/04 at 23:19
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> But as there were no confirmation... it was therefore a rumour.

There was confirmation, just not for the public. :P
Sun 09/05/04 at 18:03
Regular
Just saw a few videos of this... looking even better than I first thought static shots really don't do this justice, the characters are so detailed and lighting is great.

Seems to be a lot more adult than TS2, and you abilities certainly look interesting. Can't wait to fling guards aroudn the room and take out anyone that comes near with them, or throw something highly explosive and let the ragdoll physics do their magic.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:22
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> As they only announced the publishing rights yesterday then it must
> have been a rumour a month ago.
>
> It was probably true a month ago anyway. An unconfirmed bit of
> information other than mere rumour.

But as there were no confirmation... it was therefore a rumour.
Sun 09/05/04 at 00:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> As they only announced the publishing rights yesterday then it must
> have been a rumour a month ago.

It was probably true a month ago anyway. An unconfirmed bit of information other than mere rumour.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:16
Regular
Heh, Neo Tokyo is enough of a b*stard on Normal, I'm dreading it on Hard. I can get to the very end of Cathedral level, but after that massive boss almost all my energy is gone and I die from all the Splitters and Undead Priests.

Still probably the best multiformat game I've played on the Cube.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:13
Regular
You big girl.

It's that Neo Tokyo level that's sodding impossible on the hardest level. I'm alright getting into the place, but getting out is an absoloute joke.

The video's of Second Sight look excellent, when i can be bothered I'll read the IGN preview. I know the art style of Timesplitters 2 received a lot of criticism off people saying it wasn't realistic and looked stupid, but I really liked the characters in TSP2, looks like Second Sight will be using the same style as well which is good. Oh and there's blood which is always nice to see, that's one thing I thought TSP2 lacked.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:06
Regular
It's funny because I actually am. :-D

Still can't get past the Notre Dam on Hard.
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh... Are you not "currently replaying TimeSplitters 2" then, Rickoss?

;D
Sat 08/05/04 at 17:32
Regular
tphi wrote:

> Oh and yesterday it was confirmed that Codemasters would be
> publishing which I said about a month ago, although I just got Dringo
> telling me it was a rumour.

As they only announced the publishing rights yesterday then it must have been a rumour a month ago.

And it's great to see Codemasters publishing a title for the Gamecube again.
Sat 08/05/04 at 14:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
What does Codemaster's publishing Flashpoint have to do with it?

They have no creative input on Second Sight you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.