GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored of racers....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Milky Milky"
there are just far too many coming out all the damn time :( Surely with Gotham 2 and Burnout 2 there's no point releasing any more racers ever again!!
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:06
Regular
PGR2, Burnout 2 and maybe NFSU is all you need.

although I am considering getting Moto GP 2. I'm curious as to whether a mokeybike simulator can be as much fun.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:04
Regular
When I had my PSONE I remember picking up 7 racing games in one weekend and they ended up being a complete waste. The original Project Gotham Racing was enough for me when I had my Xbox. It had everything a decent racing game sould have which surprised me when Project Gotham Racing 2 came out and I wasn't even interested. I had probably played the first too much, trying to grab gold medals in the Medal Persuit mode was an absolute biznitch.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:01
Regular
"8==="
I've managed to limit myself to only 4 xbox racers which is pretty good as on the n64 I had a silly amount.

I keep playing MC2 and PGR2 because of the stats (you can see your effort ranking up), if whacked, SOF2 and the original ghost recon had a stats system I'd play them a lot more too.
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:56
Regular
Burnout 2 is excellent, especially on multiplayer, although why they couldn't make the 'crash' game split screen is beyond me.
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:55
Regular
"8==="
I've shifted Quantum Redshift, PGR and NFS:HP myself. PGR2 and Midnight Club are the only two I really play now, although I won't get rid of the Burnout's...
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Milky Milky"
TOO MANY!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!! And what sucks BIG time is that they are all so damn good I can't choose :(
Fri 27/02/04 at 20:51
"I love yo... lamp."
What about PGR3?
Fri 27/02/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Milky Milky"
there are just far too many coming out all the damn time :( Surely with Gotham 2 and Burnout 2 there's no point releasing any more racers ever again!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.