GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ultimo Wrestling ROFL thread."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/01/07 at 21:44
Regular
Shooby's lame.
Fri 16/02/07 at 14:41
Regular
At sixty eight posts, I consider this thread a success.
Fri 16/02/07 at 14:10
Regular
"8==="
A lifetime supply of razorblades!
Fri 16/02/07 at 13:42
Regular
That's a great idea.

You win the prize!
Fri 16/02/07 at 13:23
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I suggest we shut down the entire forum.
Fri 16/02/07 at 07:46
Regular
"8==="
I blame wrestling.
Fri 16/02/07 at 06:24
Regular
"..."
Yawn. So this thread descends into the rubbish that I knew it would do, but was powerless to prevent.

Freeola, I present exhibit A.
Thu 15/02/07 at 22:56
Regular
A straight up "You suck" can do the job quicker.
Thu 15/02/07 at 22:51
Regular
"8==="
Haha, you must live in a monastery or something. XD

Night.
Thu 15/02/07 at 22:49
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Glad I could entertain you, more than you could do for me!
(insert obligatory emoticon that ends your every post, would that not make you the "emo", what with you broadcasting your every emotion? Hmm)
Thu 15/02/07 at 22:46
Regular
"8==="
Haha.

Oh how VERY logical, and after all the bigging up of your intelligence aswell. XD

You tell a good joke, intentional or otherwise.

To go a bit futher, I don't care if i'm on the mark or off the mark as far as your concerned or anyone else for that matter. :D

If I make you sick then good, doesn't make me miserable at all. Infact the strength of your reaction to a few half-assed lazy posts by me playing around really is rather funny.

...and on that laugh I'm off to bed. Cheers for the entertainment oh miserable person who has to big-up their own obviously 'huge intellect'. XD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.