GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Smack Down 3 rock the world?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 13:55
Regular
Smack Down 3. Think of the possibilities. Fatal-4-way Hell in a Cell. 6-man tag TLC. 8 way battle royal. Michael Cole and Tazz doing ringside commentary. Who else thinks this will be the best wrestling game ever?
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
I will just look into my crystal ball too....erm oh yeah i dont have one.
Sat 11/08/01 at 00:20
ooo a new craze. ill look into my foot ball.
Sat 11/08/01 at 09:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
well seeing as though i dont have a crystal ball ill look in to the future with my....TV.
Sat 11/08/01 at 14:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Apparently the gamecubes will be the best :) :D
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:00
my football says...SM3 WILL rock the world and...MITRE SPORTS INC.
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i will look into my balls. oops, i mean my football.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:25
WWF Smackdown 3 will rule the world as it will become one of the best games of all time.
Think of the possibilities of this game.... "oh my god"

Incredible

All i can say is.... "Just Bring It"
Sun 12/08/01 at 22:51
Regular
Smack Down 3 will rock the world until Raw is War on the Xbox is out, the graphics on Raw Is War are much better, I compared screenshots of both games and particularly of the Rock on both games and well The Rock on Raw is War looks almost like the real guy while the on Smackdown 3 his face seems more like a square but smooth and better than in SD2 but I think that Raw is war on xbox will be more realistic than SD3.
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:19
Whethe Raw on the Xbox will turn out to be better or not remains to be seen and could be a matter of opinion. Smackown 3 will set the bar much higher than any of the wrestling games out now, both graphically and in terms of what you can do with it. Smackdown 2 was (and still is) a great game, but Sd3 will be miles ahead of it. It was always a shame that Sd1 & 2 didn't have commentary, as I found that it adds to the atmosphere tremendously in other games, hopefully Sd3 won't have the same huge loading times as Sd2, but I think that might be a bit much to expect for such a complex game.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:31
of coarse there will be some advantages on the Xbox as its a better console but not much difference. only graphics i guess. buy the way i found out the Xbow will have the smae games as playstation (not exaxctly the same game) like i remember there will be a game like ssx, a wrestling title ofcoarse and a tonyhawk title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.