GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Smack Down 3 rock the world?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 13:55
Regular
Smack Down 3. Think of the possibilities. Fatal-4-way Hell in a Cell. 6-man tag TLC. 8 way battle royal. Michael Cole and Tazz doing ringside commentary. Who else thinks this will be the best wrestling game ever?
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Smack Down 3. Think of the possibilities. Fatal-4-way Hell in a Cell. 6-man tag TLC. 8 way battle royal. Michael Cole and Tazz doing ringside commentary. Who else thinks this will be the best wrestling game ever?
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:59
i do. thats why ive ordered mine already. and you can have 9 man royal rumble.
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I prsonally cant wait to beat up Tazz at the announce table and Earl Hebner in the ring.
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:13
i just found out undertaker comes out on his motor bike and the entrances are part of the match- not like SM2 where they just show them come out-loads-then there all in the ring. in this u can walk out and go straight to the ring yourself
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:16
has everyone seen the smackdown pic of the drinks machiene? its so goo. and it says its released fall 2001-whatever that means .
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well Fall is an american season. I think its Spring or Summer.
Wed 08/08/01 at 19:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
big_slow wrote:
> has everyone seen the smackdown pic of the drinks machiene? its so
> goo. and it says its released fall 2001-whatever that means .

A DRINKS MACHINE!

Fall is Spring or Autum isn't it?
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think its Autumn but not sure.
Thu 09/08/01 at 01:08
Fall is Autumn. And Smackdown 3 will be the best wrestling game ever.
Thu 09/08/01 at 09:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
WWF Wrestlemania will kick SM3 a*s.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.