GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Smack Down 3 rock the world?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 13:55
Regular
Smack Down 3. Think of the possibilities. Fatal-4-way Hell in a Cell. 6-man tag TLC. 8 way battle royal. Michael Cole and Tazz doing ringside commentary. Who else thinks this will be the best wrestling game ever?
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:46
hes not lieing, he kills nintys just for fun. i think sequals are always different and better so the name doesnt matter but some games like who wants to be a millionaire are not worth buying sequals.
Fri 17/08/01 at 12:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fraz the free man wrote:
> I'd take a shot at microsoft and the Xbox on the basis of
> originality, but then again PS2 has so far been pretty lacking in
> that, too.

Not at all. Check out: Red Faction, Zone Of The Enders, Summoner, Shadow Of Memories, Star Wars: Starfighter, Smuggler's Run, Moto GP, Extermination and soon to come games like Devil May Cry.

To be honest, only 1 of the 7 PS2 games I have is a proper sequel. And what's wrong with sequels-if they're much better than the previous installment-which games like MGS2, Smackdown 3 and in my opinion GT3 are.

But don't get me started on console wars. You'll never beat me-I do too much of it on FOG. :D
Fri 17/08/01 at 10:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
u see it on wwfgames.com as well.
Thu 16/08/01 at 23:53
that fool told me to go to wwf games.com.
Thu 16/08/01 at 23:35
How can you not have seen it? Look on wwf.com now! It is purple.
Thu 16/08/01 at 22:18
*new
Thu 16/08/01 at 22:15
i dont see a mew logo there.
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
wwf games . com
Thu 16/08/01 at 13:25
where can i see it?
Wed 15/08/01 at 18:24
Regular
Code: 144 Complete wrote:
> Smack Down 3 will rock the world until Raw is War on the Xbox is
> out, the graphics on Raw Is War are much better, I compared
> screenshots of both games and particularly of the Rock on both games
> and well The Rock on Raw is War looks almost like the real guy while
> the on Smackdown 3 his face seems more like a square but smooth and
> better than in SD2 but I think that Raw is war on xbox will be more
> realistic than SD3.

i have seen screenshots of both of them aswell,the graphics
raw is war are better but i have never seen a movie clip of it yet,so the graphics may be better on raw but the game play and the movements of the characters may not be as realistic as sd3.

oh yeah! has anyone seen the new smackdown! logo?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.