GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's the best games company working 4 N64? Rare? THQ? Konami?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/08/01 at 10:50
Regular
I think Rare are the best. Anybody else?
Thu 16/08/01 at 11:57
Regular
"<];o)"
I may be a Ninty but I think they should rename this forum the spam forum not the nintendo forum. Not much Nintendo talk going on in topics about nintendo.

RAre are obviously the best developer working/owner by Nintendo. Try and name all of the top quality title sthey have released over the last 10 years, very hard as each one has been a classic from Snake Rattle and roll to CBFD.

Another way to prove my point is to look at Free Radical Design, ex Rare employees make a game for another console, guess what? It ends up being one of the better games released.

(;o|
Thu 16/08/01 at 11:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Prove it then, like all people say after "honest".

fine. pokemon is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo bad. happy?
Thu 16/08/01 at 02:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
RawisAndy wrote:
> TOPIC TITLE: Who's the best games company working 4 N64? Rare? THQ?
> Konami?

AWNSER: Rare, who are partly owned by Nintendo so they
> make exclusive games! :D
Thu 16/08/01 at 02:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
TOPIC TITLE: Who's the best games company working 4 N64? Rare? THQ? Konami?

AWNSER: Rare, who are partly owned by Nintendo do they make exclusive games! :D
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:12
Prove it then, like all people say after "honest".
Wed 15/08/01 at 20:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
honest!
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Next time i will just type in so bad but i still could get more oooo's than u but im not gonna try.
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:13
Tiltawhirl, this is not the way to go here. Oh well, I'm looking around for my version of Game Over. Cheers joe_poly for the addresses by the way!
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:02
Regular
No were not I will just end it here, ooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there you go theres no contest im the winner ha ha,
Sun 12/08/01 at 15:31
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hey, wait a minute. I hope we don't start one of those things where we try to beat each other by typing the most amount of o's in a forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.