GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get Beyond Good & Evil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Beyond Good and Evil'.
Sun 29/02/04 at 16:33
Regular
Really, this is a brilliant, brilliant game.

Yes, it only lasts around 10 to 15 hours, but the gameplay makes up for that tenfold. It's one of the best games I've played in ages and up there with the likes of Zelda as an astounding adventure title.

Plus, it's only £20.

Really, if it doesn't get a sequel, I'm blaming you lot.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:42
Regular
Beyond Good and Evil must be a massive dissapointment to Ubi-soft... hopefully sales will continue to rise....

I'd love to see it perform well on the Gamecube.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:52
Regular
Yeah, you're about halfway through. Still, lots of extras to get.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:46
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Just got my craft upgraded so it can jump. Next i'll hop the beams and enter the factory.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:42
Regular
Where abouts are you?
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:36
Regular
"hit the road jack"
What a brilliant game so far. The level of detail is amazing. I'm enjoying it more than Price of Persia. I don't know how far im into the game but I know it's quite short.
Tue 02/03/04 at 00:41
Regular
I have Bond arriving tomorrow along with (hopefully) my GBA SP with Scorpion King. I will let everyone know what I think of it later tomorrow after I have had chance to play it properly and after the initial novelty has worn off.
Tue 02/03/04 at 00:37
Regular
I've got it... just to support Ubi-soft.... but I've got to finish Prince of Persia first (I promised myself).

Prince of Persia number 2 in the GAmecube charts and BG&E came in at number 6. Bond of course took the top spot.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> Just in case you're still unsure; Jamaican rhinos fix your hovercraft
> for you.

It's all true. I have it, and I agree with Rickoss, it would be a hard task to find a better GC game for under 20 notes without going into the player's choice range.
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:50
Regular
"everyone says it"
It's a very good game.

Definetely worthy of a £20 note.
Mon 01/03/04 at 10:43
Regular
Hmmmm.... nothing like that's ever happened to me, the only glitch I've come across is occasionally the sync is a bit out in some of the cut-scenes, and it seems a bit random in which ones it happens to.

Don't listen to him, get it. I found it a little annoying that you couldn't return to the main area of the game once you saved on the last level, but that doesn't matter.

Just in case you're still unsure; Jamaican rhinos fix your hovercraft for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.