GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bit of advice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 14:52
Regular
I was out testriding a motorbike today, and I can't decide on the colour to go for. The choice is...

Black, Red, Dark green, Bright blue.

Any thoughts?

Slave
Thu 09/08/01 at 11:10
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
You better be! I better not be lumbered with a red bike thanks to your red campaining...
Thu 09/08/01 at 10:06
Regular
"always swirling"
only joking!
Thu 09/08/01 at 10:06
Regular
"always swirling"
yay! red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!red! red!

come to think of it......i like black!
Thu 09/08/01 at 10:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Well, I took yesterday afternoon off and went to a few more dealers, and there was one at a price I couldnt refuse.

I was originally looking at a P reg for £2750, and I found a V reg for £2800. I bought it there and then, and I pick it up saturday.

And the moment You've all been waiting for....

Its RED!

Regardless of the colour I could not turn down that bike at that price, but I was kinda hankerin' for a red one.

Ta all. When I get it I'll stick some pics on the net, so Lexus can gorge himself on yet another thing that is red.

:)
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:08
Regular
So what you going for then Slave?
Wed 08/08/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
That's settled then.
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:37
Regular
black
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:35
Regular
When you think of a Ferrari... what colour do you think of?....

RED

Its all about class! :)
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:34
Regular
Atleast with red....

If you crash and get blood all over your bike it wouldnt show up as much.......

*David bites his tongue before he says anything else*

No...but seriously I would definately go for red.... Just looks flashier, thats all..
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Red or Black then. Either go well with black leathers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.