GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA SP and 007: Everything or Nothing (GC) first impressions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'James Bond : Everything or Nothing'.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:29
Regular
So not a bad start to the day. No dog sick or anything else to clean up and within an hour of getting up my new GBA SP and 007: Everything or Nothing arrived for my GameCube.

Firstly the SP is an extremely nice piece of equipment, it came with a copy of Scorpion King which is surprisingly decent even though it wouldn't have been my first choice of game. I was expecting an uncomfortable layout of the buttons however for me its actually better hold than the original GBA. I have signed up for a new account with Nintendo VIP and went through all my GameCube games which I haven't registered before. Have 1705 stars which isn't too bad for a mornings work!

Secondly I tried the new Bond game from the highly iratic EA Games. In the words of Albino Man, "This has restored my faith in EA"! Absolutely fantastic game from what I have played so far. I know firt impressions can be misleading but it really does feel like a Bond game true to its license. Agent Under Fire was quite fun in my opinion but it really did have serious flaws and problems to prevent it even being mentioned in the same vain as Golden Eye, as for Nightfire, my comments on this are probably best left locked away...

The atmosphere is very 'Golden Eye' like and it captures the magic of the classic N64 title from what I have played. I won't be too hasty though a I can't compare a game I have played for a couple of hours with one I spent hundreds of hours playing. From a single player point of view though it looks to carry on where Golden Eye left off. Instead of having loads of useless equipment you just have the rappel gear, spider bomb and your weapons which so far has been enough to capture the stylish Bond feel.

I will post a more in-depth opinion when I have had chance to clock it at least once.

So yes, great morning so far!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:29
Regular
So not a bad start to the day. No dog sick or anything else to clean up and within an hour of getting up my new GBA SP and 007: Everything or Nothing arrived for my GameCube.

Firstly the SP is an extremely nice piece of equipment, it came with a copy of Scorpion King which is surprisingly decent even though it wouldn't have been my first choice of game. I was expecting an uncomfortable layout of the buttons however for me its actually better hold than the original GBA. I have signed up for a new account with Nintendo VIP and went through all my GameCube games which I haven't registered before. Have 1705 stars which isn't too bad for a mornings work!

Secondly I tried the new Bond game from the highly iratic EA Games. In the words of Albino Man, "This has restored my faith in EA"! Absolutely fantastic game from what I have played so far. I know firt impressions can be misleading but it really does feel like a Bond game true to its license. Agent Under Fire was quite fun in my opinion but it really did have serious flaws and problems to prevent it even being mentioned in the same vain as Golden Eye, as for Nightfire, my comments on this are probably best left locked away...

The atmosphere is very 'Golden Eye' like and it captures the magic of the classic N64 title from what I have played. I won't be too hasty though a I can't compare a game I have played for a couple of hours with one I spent hundreds of hours playing. From a single player point of view though it looks to carry on where Golden Eye left off. Instead of having loads of useless equipment you just have the rappel gear, spider bomb and your weapons which so far has been enough to capture the stylish Bond feel.

I will post a more in-depth opinion when I have had chance to clock it at least once.

So yes, great morning so far!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.