GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Worst PS2 game ever!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
What is the worst PS2 game you have ever played?For me it's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.I got bored of it the first few minutes of playing it.What about you?
Thu 11/03/04 at 21:34
Regular
"rules"
UNTIEDLEGENDS159 wrote:
> The Sims Bustin' Out is absolutely he worst game ever

then how comes at the start of this topic you said that harry potter was the worst game
Thu 11/03/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
The Sims Bustin' Out is absolutely he worst game ever
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:49
Regular
"??????"
Lukeman wrote:
> Worst PS2 game ever? Well, i know a heck of a lot of people are gonna
> hate me for this, and i can understand that, but i would have to go
> with Jak and Daxter. It's not the game itself entirely, i just CAN'T
> STAND platformers like that!! Sorry J&D fans.

I agree. It's too short and too easy.
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
The worst game Ive played must be Driven - The controls were terrible, it looked like a PSOne game and it was probably the most boring game ever
Mon 08/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Balls"
summoner or orphen scion of sorcery both the slowest loading times and fighting controls suck
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:08
Regular
"You have a choice"
Worst PS2 game ever? Well, i know a heck of a lot of people are gonna hate me for this, and i can understand that, but i would have to go with Jak and Daxter. It's not the game itself entirely, i just CAN'T STAND platformers like that!! Sorry J&D fans.
Thu 04/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
resi code veronica - way to slow
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Beyblade"
the worst game i've ever played is also Harry potter and the chamber ofsecrets it was the biggest load of rubbish ever to be made in the world.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
don't play that many rubbish games but the worst one i have played is probably Dark Cloud
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I choose ......... Club Football (1/10 rubbish)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.