GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I WANNA BUY AN XBOX.........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 19:02
Regular
": ("
.......But i need to sell my PS2 first, if anyones looking for a PS2 then i can swap it for my PS2 which has eight games and a Network Adaptor, i'll give you more info if your interested.
I haven't got Paypal but im thinking of signing up, do you have to pay to sign up?
And when someone gives me money through paypal will it charge me or is that just on Ebay?
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:02
Regular
": ("
.......But i need to sell my PS2 first, if anyones looking for a PS2 then i can swap it for my PS2 which has eight games and a Network Adaptor, i'll give you more info if your interested.
I haven't got Paypal but im thinking of signing up, do you have to pay to sign up?
And when someone gives me money through paypal will it charge me or is that just on Ebay?
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:32
Regular
Why don't you just trade it in at Gamestation for an Xbox?
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:43
Regular
Be warned - Gamestation are really tight when it comes to returning something. If you're willing to take the risk that it might be faulty, sure, go ahead, but otherwise, I'd stick to a more trusting retailer.

When I worked at Gamestation - we had to test the consoles if they were brought back faulty. Often, the faults weren't guaranteed to happen each time, and if no fault was detected at the time it was taken to the shop, then tough luck.

One time, however, I plugged in an Xbox and pressed the power and it literally imploded!
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:45
Regular
imploded? like when a star turns into a black hole?

did most of your room begin to disappear into the event horizon?

how did you flee?

sorry
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yey, I'm ready for a nice big implosion!

Implosion? RUN
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:56
Regular
Exploded is probably the more accurate word, but Imploded sounds better :D

The casing stayed the same, however there was a loud bang and a strange smell followed by thick smoke.
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Remember me?"
It's called a fart.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm selling mine with 5 games -

Halo
Jet Set Radio Future
Rainbow Six 3 + Headset
KOTOR
Splinter Cell

+

Mem Card and 2 controllers.

[email protected] if interested.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Edgy wrote:
> Exploded is probably the more accurate word, but Imploded sounds
> better :D

Imploded is, indeed, the correct word

and Cyuclone, didn't you get you XB in decmeber?
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup, shows how much quality it really had for me..

Heh, nah. No Live for months, nothing interesting.

PC + GC is enough.

And I actually need money too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.