GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lyrics that describe you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 00:44
Regular
Sorry folks, got music going round and round my head.
And that ain't a bad thing by any means.
Are there lyrics that describe you? A point in your life? Some that match how you felt at a time and spoke to you?
There are several for me, scarily accurate like there were written after peering into my head.

No Surprises - Radiohead
"a heart that's full up like a landfill a job that slowly kills you..bruises that won't heal, you look so tired_nhappy..bring down the government, they dont speak for us.."
Pretty much describes how I felt before I found my girlfriend, just too much going on in the world that got me down, upset me and there was nothing it seemed I could do about it.

Karma Police - Radiohead
"arrest this man, he talks in math he buzzes like a fridge"
How I feel when I come home most days after work, just a head full of static and noise of things that don't matter.
I go sit and listen to music for 20 mins until I can think again and have found my voice that says "it doesnt matter dude, just a job, let it go"

Can't Bring Me Down - Suicidal Tendencies
"Just 'cos you don't understand what's going on, don't mean it don't make no sense and just 'cos you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good"
My mental state.
Everything isn't for everyone, but that don't make me right or you wrong.

Everybody Hurts - REM
"When the day is long..and the night is yours alone, when you've had enough of this life, well hold on. Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes"
For moments when it's 2am and sleep is a million miles away, monsters speak and nobody can hear you cry for help.
That's all I will say on this one.

Ok, I've had enough of this topic now, let's hear yours.
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:55
'If there were no Gods at all, I know I'd probably fear them still.'

- Longpigs, Blue Skies.
Describes a kind of sick paranoia that controls my head.

'And people don't understand
Your Girlfriends they can't understand
Your Grandsons they won't understand
On top of this you won't ever understand.'

-Last Nite, The Strokes.
It's true though, when you are feeling down, no-one can really understand.

Most of the lyrics I write describe me best, most of my songs are Autobiographical.
Wed 08/08/01 at 02:08
I've got loads.

Blink 182 - f**k a dog
D12 - purple pills
Papa Roach - Broken home
Shaggy - It wasn't me
The Offspring - DUI
Eminem - Criminal

Yep, I've led a pretty interesting life.
Wed 08/08/01 at 01:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmmm

I'll get back to you on that one later this morning :D
Tue 07/08/01 at 00:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sorry folks, got music going round and round my head.
And that ain't a bad thing by any means.
Are there lyrics that describe you? A point in your life? Some that match how you felt at a time and spoke to you?
There are several for me, scarily accurate like there were written after peering into my head.

No Surprises - Radiohead
"a heart that's full up like a landfill a job that slowly kills you..bruises that won't heal, you look so tired_nhappy..bring down the government, they dont speak for us.."
Pretty much describes how I felt before I found my girlfriend, just too much going on in the world that got me down, upset me and there was nothing it seemed I could do about it.

Karma Police - Radiohead
"arrest this man, he talks in math he buzzes like a fridge"
How I feel when I come home most days after work, just a head full of static and noise of things that don't matter.
I go sit and listen to music for 20 mins until I can think again and have found my voice that says "it doesnt matter dude, just a job, let it go"

Can't Bring Me Down - Suicidal Tendencies
"Just 'cos you don't understand what's going on, don't mean it don't make no sense and just 'cos you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good"
My mental state.
Everything isn't for everyone, but that don't make me right or you wrong.

Everybody Hurts - REM
"When the day is long..and the night is yours alone, when you've had enough of this life, well hold on. Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes"
For moments when it's 2am and sleep is a million miles away, monsters speak and nobody can hear you cry for help.
That's all I will say on this one.

Ok, I've had enough of this topic now, let's hear yours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.