GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 00:13
Regular
I knew it would be the Clone Wars... okay so the title isn't exaclty 'Clone Wars' but the film will be in all but name. I can't wait for it!

I like Episode I... i'm glad Ewan McGregor is in II, he did well in The Phantom Menace...

Comments?....

Game
Tue 07/08/01 at 11:39
Regular
The Force obviously wasn't with whoever came up with that name!!!
Tue 07/08/01 at 11:33
Regular
yoda.......bad......hehe. I can just imagine it now. Actually no I can't.

(;o|
Tue 07/08/01 at 11:30
Goatboy wrote:
> So he makes his trilogy in the following
> order:

He'd be a rubbish drummer.

Well he's not doing bad as a director :)
Tue 07/08/01 at 11:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So he makes his trilogy in the following order:

He'd be a rubbish drummer.
Tue 07/08/01 at 11:23
More space battles? Cool!

However, its not just the battles that I enjoy on SW films. They all seem to have really good plots to back them up!

Anyway, game, George Lucas evisioned 9 star wars episodes. First came 4, then 5 then 6, now its 1 and 2.

3 will be after that followed by 7 8 and 9.

Thats is, if he lives long enough!
Tue 07/08/01 at 08:37
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
episode II is according to george lucas " the romantic one" there will be some action in it.but it is basically more romantic this time. apparently we see a really mean side to yoda "mmmm intresting that will be. and boba fett plays a predominent role in episode II alonlong with his bounty hunter father Jango Fett.
Tue 07/08/01 at 00:28
Regular
Don't forget Rogue Leader,
Tue 07/08/01 at 00:25
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
More action is always a good thing...

I can't wait to see the Anakin - Kenobi fight... it's gonna be soooo good! Lava pits and all! it might happen in III but well... we're sure to get a taster in II! I don't want Star Wars to stop... I hope someone does VII, VIII and IX +!

Anyway... roll on 2002!!!

Gamecube - Star Wars - World Cup.... enough said!
Tue 07/08/01 at 00:18
Regular
Cant wait to see it, wasn't a massive fan of Episode 1 it was quite good but i thought it went on a bit. But the clone wars should be intresting, used to read starwars books (dont insult me there good) and judging by what ive read there should be more space battles and action.
Tue 07/08/01 at 00:13
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I knew it would be the Clone Wars... okay so the title isn't exaclty 'Clone Wars' but the film will be in all but name. I can't wait for it!

I like Episode I... i'm glad Ewan McGregor is in II, he did well in The Phantom Menace...

Comments?....

Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.