GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:23
Regular
": ("
About time someone did this, i done this maily for St Andreas but seeing as its just GTA it can be about all the GTA's, just post in cheats, hints, how far you are and what news you have for future GTA's.............
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:23
Regular
About time someone did this, i done this maily for St Andreas but seeing as its just GTA it can be about all the GTA's, just post in cheats, hints, how far you are and what news you have for future GTA's.............
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:42
Regular
If you knew where to look, you'd find a dedicated GTA forum within SR...
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:45
Regular
Dam, i was worried someone would say that.Oh, whats that Painkiller game, is it good, it looks good.
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:53
Regular
There's a playable demo for download on the net. It's got decent visuals, but the gameplay is a bit boring - as is the level design.

I'd recommend playing the demo first - IMO, it tries to be Doom/Serious Sam but fails.
Sat 06/03/04 at 08:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
ßulle†† wrote:
> If you knew where to look, you'd find a dedicated GTA forum within
> SR...

Where?
Sat 06/03/04 at 12:10
Regular
That would be telling...

you need to find it for yourself
Sat 06/03/04 at 12:59
Regular
Whats all of this [B] Bold stuff and small letters!!!!!??????
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:00
Regular
[S] AhhhhH!!!
It works
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think I'll try to avoid all the hype surrounding San Andreas. I think all the hype Vice City recieved partially wasted the game, as I think people started to expect too much and were dissapointed with the end product. I think I'll just read a couple of previews and then the final review (but not the review in OPS2, as they'll undoubtedly give it a 10/10).
Sat 06/03/04 at 13:43
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
ßulle†† wrote:
> That would be telling...
>
> you need to find it for yourself

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.