GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE BEER AND SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that i have your attention......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/03/04 at 00:43
Regular
"what?"
This is the age old question which came first the chicken or the egg? No i'm kidding, who likes what better the xbox or the ps2, well after reading the posts theses past couple of weeks i have noticed one thing, in the xbox forum it's always the same old crap, they never have anything new or exciting, and if it is new it's normally on just a few topics, however in the ps2 forum there is always a new topic being discussed and people in general in this forum just seem have more to say about the ps2 than the xbox, so people you have answered the question long ago, some may worry that xbox will take over as the top console because it is more like a computer, but like computers you will have viruses, freezing and all that other technical mumbo jumbo crap you get with a computer and you will have to spend thousands of dollars to get fixed, remember who makes xbox, bill gates, a money hungry selfish computer geek. He cares only for money and will find ways to make as much as possible, even if it means making the xbox cost a thousand dollars (or pounds for whoever reads this) per unit. I will always be a playstation guy, and will until the day i die, and the only reason i have an xbox is because i bought mine for dirt cheap from the back of a man's truck, same with gamecube, otherwise i wouldn't have wasted my money on them at the store. The ps2 is the only one i bought legally. But anyways i have rambled long enough here so i will end this with a Playstation2 kicks as s!!!!!! X-box can suck my as s!!!!!! Thank you and goodnight!!!!
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Teal'c"
And you know this how?
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:13
Regular
"..."
But wait , he's got a point . Does any of you realize that the next windows is going to be installed on Xbox 2 , which means that any virus written to infect that version of windows , will probably infect the Xbox , if it has a web browser or internet explorer , or the ability to share any files with pc users , unless Microsoft do that version flawless , we just have to wait and see .
Sun 07/03/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Teal'c"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Hate to disappoint you but the Xbox isn't a sex toy. Alghough judging
> the amount of crap you just spewed I would imagine you have a bum
> hole big enough to parallel park it with each of your cheeks.

You genius.
Sun 07/03/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Ifrit wrote:
> some may worry that xbox will take over as the
> top console because it is more like a computer, but like computers
> you will have viruses, freezing and all that other technical mumbo
> jumbo crap you get with a computer and you will have to spend
> thousands of dollars to get fixed,

You fool, the Xbox is as much like a PC as the PS2 or Gamecube is. It is also totally irrelevant to it catching a virus; anything running a string of code can catch a virus, you just have to write one specific to how that machine opperates. This means it'll be just as easy to get a virus working on an Xbox, Ps2, Gamecube, your mobile phone, digi box etc etc.

> remember who makes xbox, bill
> gates, a money hungry selfish computer geek. He cares only for money
> and will find ways to make as much as possible

What, Bill Gates, the most generous charitable donator by many, many times? The man who on his death will leave billions to charitable organisations to go with the billions given away in his life-time? Yeah, greedy. And everyone knows Sony and Nintendo do it for the love.

Summary: You're an ass.
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:12
Regular
"what?"
alright you people need to think before you type, first of all I never said the xbox has gotten viruses, i said it will one day when they make some new xbox console thing. Everyone says its like a computer and give it time and it will be, hence the viruses comment. And the only reason i bought it was because it had just come out and i had no idea what i was getting myself into. You say these are stupid points, well, give it time my friends, i haven't been wrong in the past when it comes to these things, i doubt i am know. You could call me a console psychic, trust me in time, the xbox will be all the things i have said. Say what you like about what i have wrote, but if you take the time to pull your head out of your precious little gaming fantasy world, you might just see the sense in it. If not, well, what can i tell you????
Sat 06/03/04 at 07:57
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Ifrit wrote:
and the only reason i have an xbox is because i bought
mine for dirt cheap. X-box can suck my as s!!!!!!

Why do you have one if it's so $h!#@
Sat 06/03/04 at 02:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Those are some of the most stupid points i've ever read. I've never heard of anyone having viruses in their Xbox or any of the other rubbish you posted. Now i'm no Xbox fan but stuff like this is dumb. Like you said there's lots of interesting topics being discussed in this forum, don't go bringing your crap in here pushing all those decent posts down.
Sat 06/03/04 at 01:21
Regular
Hate to disappoint you but the Xbox isn't a sex toy. Alghough judging the amount of crap you just spewed I would imagine you have a bum hole big enough to parallel park it with each of your cheeks.
Sat 06/03/04 at 00:43
Regular
"what?"
This is the age old question which came first the chicken or the egg? No i'm kidding, who likes what better the xbox or the ps2, well after reading the posts theses past couple of weeks i have noticed one thing, in the xbox forum it's always the same old crap, they never have anything new or exciting, and if it is new it's normally on just a few topics, however in the ps2 forum there is always a new topic being discussed and people in general in this forum just seem have more to say about the ps2 than the xbox, so people you have answered the question long ago, some may worry that xbox will take over as the top console because it is more like a computer, but like computers you will have viruses, freezing and all that other technical mumbo jumbo crap you get with a computer and you will have to spend thousands of dollars to get fixed, remember who makes xbox, bill gates, a money hungry selfish computer geek. He cares only for money and will find ways to make as much as possible, even if it means making the xbox cost a thousand dollars (or pounds for whoever reads this) per unit. I will always be a playstation guy, and will until the day i die, and the only reason i have an xbox is because i bought mine for dirt cheap from the back of a man's truck, same with gamecube, otherwise i wouldn't have wasted my money on them at the store. The ps2 is the only one i bought legally. But anyways i have rambled long enough here so i will end this with a Playstation2 kicks as s!!!!!! X-box can suck my as s!!!!!! Thank you and goodnight!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.