GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE BEER AND SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that i have your attention......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/03/04 at 00:43
Regular
"what?"
This is the age old question which came first the chicken or the egg? No i'm kidding, who likes what better the xbox or the ps2, well after reading the posts theses past couple of weeks i have noticed one thing, in the xbox forum it's always the same old crap, they never have anything new or exciting, and if it is new it's normally on just a few topics, however in the ps2 forum there is always a new topic being discussed and people in general in this forum just seem have more to say about the ps2 than the xbox, so people you have answered the question long ago, some may worry that xbox will take over as the top console because it is more like a computer, but like computers you will have viruses, freezing and all that other technical mumbo jumbo crap you get with a computer and you will have to spend thousands of dollars to get fixed, remember who makes xbox, bill gates, a money hungry selfish computer geek. He cares only for money and will find ways to make as much as possible, even if it means making the xbox cost a thousand dollars (or pounds for whoever reads this) per unit. I will always be a playstation guy, and will until the day i die, and the only reason i have an xbox is because i bought mine for dirt cheap from the back of a man's truck, same with gamecube, otherwise i wouldn't have wasted my money on them at the store. The ps2 is the only one i bought legally. But anyways i have rambled long enough here so i will end this with a Playstation2 kicks as s!!!!!! X-box can suck my as s!!!!!! Thank you and goodnight!!!!
Thu 11/03/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> [S]t[S]h[S]i[S]s[S]
>
> [S]t[S]h[S]r[S]e[S]a[S]d[S]
>
> [S]s[S]u[S]c[S]k[S]s[S]
>
> Like that, you mean?

that looks complicated
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Teal'c"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> [S]:[S]([S]
Mon 08/03/04 at 21:37
Regular
Yeh.

:(
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:38
"period drama"
[S]t[S]h[S]i[S]s[S]

[S]t[S]h[S]r[S]e[S]a[S]d[S]

[S]s[S]u[S]c[S]k[S]s[S]

Like that, you mean?
Mon 08/03/04 at 12:02
Regular
Oh sod it.
Mon 08/03/04 at 12:02
Regular
T h i s T h r e a d S u c k s

Please work?
Mon 08/03/04 at 11:51
Regular
:(

I need more practice...
Mon 08/03/04 at 11:51
Regular
s d s
i a k
h e c
T r u
h S
T
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Teal'c"
Dr. Jonathan Nash wrote:
> And you know this how?
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:50
Regular
"what?"
homosh wrote:
> But wait , he's got a point . Does any of you realize that the next
> windows is going to be installed on Xbox 2 , which means that any
> virus written to infect that version of windows , will probably
> infect the Xbox , if it has a web browser or internet explorer , or
> the ability to share any files with pc users , unless Microsoft do
> that version flawless , we just have to wait and see .
Thank you!!!!!!!! Finally someone who can say the things about a computer to make a little more sense of it, what can i say, i'm computer illiterate. Basically what homosh said is the point i was trying to get across. Thank you once again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.