GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Space!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/08/01 at 09:53
Regular
Anybody watch 'Space' last night? It was the best one yet.
Mon 13/08/01 at 01:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Havn't seen it.
Havn't even heard of it until now.
Dont know noting about it.
Shouldn't be posting here then. :D
Mon 13/08/01 at 00:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
OI

Look I've already said Mr. Thraves :P

I don't want all you people knowing about space :p I love that stuff and now all these people are going to try and tell me stuff I knew when Iw as 6 :P

Cheese
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:42
Regular
space is ok i suppose i do enjoy watching it but i seems...well a bit simple...they dont explain things properly
eg."a black hole is gravity gone mad"
yeah the special effects are all nice and shiney and Sam Neil does a great job presenting/narrating
but you dont learn anything you dont already know from back in school.
(tell me if i sound old)

Grix you are right Equinox and Horizon are great shows and one on Atlantis would be really cool.
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:21
Regular
The man born for the Discovery Channel...

Documentries are usually hit and miss with me. Can't stand Walking with Dinosaurs and every other "epic" BBC docu, but things with Horizon and Equinox, stuff like that, they're great.

I would really like to see a documentry about Atlantis, it interests me a lot...
Sun 12/08/01 at 18:02
Regular
What I love doing on Sunday nights, is sitting down with a nice hot cup of tea abd watching some documentaries on TV.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:55
CJC wrote:
> Tonight BBC 2 at 8:30 SPACE!

Carn't wait, I enjoy a good laugh.
Sun 12/08/01 at 11:40
Regular
Tonight BBC 2 at 8:30 SPACE!
Thu 09/08/01 at 19:35
Regular
I like watching programms on space so this one has to be one of my favorites.
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:34
I just don't like it.

Too much money wasted on graphics, actors who know really very little about the subject, and not really any new facts at all. And the whole subject is way too much to cover in such a small series.

Now the Horizon program tonight about the Kursk submarine looks interesting.
Mon 06/08/01 at 15:07
"possibly impossible"
So, perhaps it's more 'waste of' Space then? Or is it just good entertainment?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.