GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I completed Manhunt today."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I completed Manhunt today. It's an amazing game. Everything about it is so fun. From right at the start when you learn to kill guy's with plastic bags to right at the end when you have to kill Piggsy (a mutated 7 foot pig holding a chainsaw). I advise you to buy it as it will give you 40+ hours of gaming fun. But i have to say, don't buy it unless you are over 18 as it has lots and lots and lots of swearing in it: eg 'I can smell the filthy little $h!# in your pants, boy'. It has also got lots of gore and violince in it: eg you can slice a guy's stomach open and watch the guts pour out. Don't buy it if you don't like sick things as it is very sick. Also if you are under 18 and already own Vice City, you will find that Manhunt is much more adult. If you are over 18 and can handle gore, swearing and violince then I suggest that you buy it. Plus it's rock hard as I only got a 47/100 rating at the end.

Buy it now.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I completed Manhunt today. It's an amazing game. Everything about it is so fun. From right at the start when you learn to kill guy's with plastic bags to right at the end when you have to kill Piggsy (a mutated 7 foot pig holding a chainsaw). I advise you to buy it as it will give you 40+ hours of gaming fun. But i have to say, don't buy it unless you are over 18 as it has lots and lots and lots of swearing in it: eg 'I can smell the filthy little $h!# in your pants, boy'. It has also got lots of gore and violince in it: eg you can slice a guy's stomach open and watch the guts pour out. Don't buy it if you don't like sick things as it is very sick. Also if you are under 18 and already own Vice City, you will find that Manhunt is much more adult. If you are over 18 and can handle gore, swearing and violince then I suggest that you buy it. Plus it's rock hard as I only got a 47/100 rating at the end.

Buy it now.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Notable"
How strange. On the same day you finished it, I, put it up for grabs on Ebay.

It's a funny world.

I got bored once you get guns. Sooo repetitive.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
J'T wrote:
> How strange. On the same day you finished it, I, put it up for grabs
> on Ebay.
>
> It's a funny world.
>
> I got bored once you get guns. Sooo repetitive.

It's weird because I must be the only person in the world who likes Manhunt.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Wakka wrote:
> J'T wrote:
> on Ebay.
>
> It's a funny world.
>
>
> It's weird because I must be the only person in the world who likes
> Manhunt.

youre wrong i love manhunt aswell but i am only on border patrol!
i started a new came i am on fuelled by hate any tips wakka.
im on the second crane.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Squall wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> J'T wrote:
> on Ebay.
>
> It's a funny world.
>
>
> Manhunt.
>
> youre wrong i love manhunt aswell but i am only on border patrol!

Why did you start again? You were near the end.

> i started a new came i am on fuelled by hate any tips wakka.
> im on the second crane.

That level is very hard but if you hold down the X button then you can knock out guys in one hit with the fridge. If you were on border patrol then you must have fuelled by hate already, so just do it agin.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
J'T wrote:
> Sooo repetitive.

Indeed.

It's crap.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Maverick42 wrote:
> J'T wrote:
> Sooo repetitive.
>
> Indeed.
>
> It's crap.

You're wrong.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:42
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
just decided to make a fresh start on the game and gain a few more stars.
Sat 06/03/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Squall wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> J'T wrote:
> on Ebay.
>
> It's a funny world.
>
>
> Manhunt.
>
> youre wrong i love manhunt aswell but i am only on border patrol!
> i started a new came i am on fuelled by hate any tips wakka.
> im on the second crane.

To do 'Border Patrol' you have to try really hard. First collect the wire and the bottle from the shed then go over and press the switch to open the garage door and quickly run over into the shadow before the first SWAT guy sees you. He will come over to you and you have to execute him. Take his gun (heavy handgun, I think) and go out into the garden. Turn round and you find shadow behind the garage (right beside the crowbar). Take the crowbar and make a noise, if one hunter comes, execute him, if two hunters come then take the gun back and blast them to hell. A third guy will run round, pick up the crowbar and execute him. Take the gun and run through an opening in the leaves (just in front of the shed). Creap up to the gate and kill the guy guarding it. Take his ammo and blast the lock to open the gate. Kill the two guys who are on the other side of the gate and take their ammo. Now run over to the glass shard. Pick it up and go over to the save point. Strafe against the wall just beside the save point and make a noise. The guards will come, kill them. They were carrying Assault Rifles and Shotguns. Take the Assault Rifles, they rule. Take the first right and thn take a left until you see the the three guys hanging on crosses. Take a right and keep running until you see some guys on the radar. There are three off them, kill them then run back into the shadow. Once the reinforcements aren't suspisous, you have to go into the centre of the maze. You will find a save point hit. Get out of the maze and walk up the ither stairs (watch out for guys) then quickly take a right at the top of the stairs. You will find shadow. One guy will come, execute him with the glass shard. You will see a door, run into it and hide in the shadow just inside the door. Wait for all the guys to pass then WALK up the stairs and hide in the shadow at the top of the stairs. You will see a sniper just in front of you. End his life then run across the balcony and take a left into a doorway of shadow. Wait for all the guys to become unsuspious then kill the other sniper and hide in the shadow. Four guys wil come up. Kill them all. Then take the sniper and kill the two guys down on the ground. Go down the stairs, out of the mansion and keep running left until you come to a turn. Turn round the corner, run down the stairs and thats you completed the level.
Sat 06/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
> J'T wrote:
> Sooo repetitive.
>
> Indeed.
>
> It's crap.
>
> You're wrong.

How?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.