GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music & Books *notice*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/06/06 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
Seeing as there is currently no music or books forum I suggest that we use this Movies & TV forum to talk about music (and books too if you want) unless someone wants to make a stand alone music forum.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:10
Regular
No threads on music or books yet? aww come on.
Sun 25/06/06 at 11:54
Regular
Yes please feel free to post music and book related topics here. It's unlikely someone will create a forum for them (although it would be great if you did) so for now you're more than welcome to use this forum as if it were the old Movies, TV, Music & Book forum.
Sat 24/06/06 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
Seeing as there is currently no music or books forum I suggest that we use this Movies & TV forum to talk about music (and books too if you want) unless someone wants to make a stand alone music forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.