GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music & Books *notice*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/06/06 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
Seeing as there is currently no music or books forum I suggest that we use this Movies & TV forum to talk about music (and books too if you want) unless someone wants to make a stand alone music forum.
Tue 10/10/06 at 17:49
"ha ha ha"
hedfix do you remember christoff from special reserve ha ha ha
Tue 05/09/06 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="
Heh, it was always going to be overkill having 3 of us for this type of forum.

Needed setting up though, so I put my 'name' forward.
Sun 03/09/06 at 18:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
I guess once you become a well known... 'legend'... round here, you don't have to?
Sun 03/09/06 at 07:02
Regular
"8==="
Some fool was laughing at me being a mod here on PM, fool didn't release I've modded sweet nothing since becoming one.

Keep up the good work. ;)
Sat 19/08/06 at 17:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
Geffdof wrote:
> Ive read The World Acording to Clarkson. I thought it was realy
> funny. It was classic Clarkson rants.

I'll probably be getting that one then :)
Wed 16/08/06 at 10:44
Regular
welcome back
Wed 16/08/06 at 10:28
Regular
"8==="
Hello, still here.
Tue 15/08/06 at 12:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive read The World Acording to Clarkson. I thought it was realy funny. It was classic Clarkson rants.
Sun 13/08/06 at 12:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You ever read The World According to Clarkson? Even though it's a collection of articles he's written for Newspapers, it's funny and intertesting enough... the one about things having "Soul" isn't as great though, it's just, well, odd.
Tue 04/07/06 at 11:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, I've read another book by Clarkson, and again I've been disapointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.