GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would YOU do without your PS2???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 00:46
Regular
Might be a silly question, but I'm genuinely interested.

Everyone is mad about GT3 at the minute, but if GT3 and the PS2 didn't exist, what would you do?

I suppose there's always Championship manager if you like football...but then not everyone likes football.
Sat 11/08/01 at 20:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
If i did not have a PS2 i would...erm... play ISS and wait until the new footie season starts to see my team, SWFC.
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:43
If i didnt own a PS2 i would probably take up the art of tai chi or whatever it is and persue a career in the business of a door to door salesman.

(He slowly rocks back and forth in his straight jacket grasping a bottle of bud and whistling the tune to the teletubies.)

te he he te he he he cough cough pht pht pht dribble te he he cough

eat me... eat me... belly's gonna get ya aahhh hhggggg

No seriously i would, just after i escape from this mental place u call Racoon City and return to my job as a milkman ahhhhgg... there everywhere... someone help me aaah gghhhhggg

bang bang bang......
bang bang bang......

______/\_______ ____/\_______/\_______ ........ ..... .............. .. . .. . . . . . .

aaaagggghhhhhh
Mon 06/08/01 at 16:39
Ortega
Just thought I'd let you know - I'm a Newcastle fan.
Before people take the mick - I was born there, so I have no choice in the matter.
Besides, I'd get a right kick-in from the rest of my family, friends etc.
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:23
I think we're all the figment of someone's imagination. And that the world, and consequently PS2 doesn't exist at all. I mean, no way can S Club 7, Steps, Atomic Kitten, etc., etc., etc., etc., be real. They must be a part of a sick, twisted, and very evil mind.

Oh, I've sussed we're part of someone else's existential nightmare. The universe is imploding..... argh....

Anyone still here? :-)
Mon 06/08/01 at 09:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Id have spent the cash on a better car, instead of having a crap car and 150 nice (yet virtual) cars.
Sun 05/08/01 at 23:01
Regular
i would just play on my N64.....
Sun 05/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I would lock myself in a room and watch flipping Dawsons Creek.And cry...
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:07
Regular
I think my honest answer would be to save up money, and buy the X-box. Possibly.
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:04
*Question: Is this about the PS2 never having existed or if it was removed from exitance in 1984 sort of way?*
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:02
I'd respect David Lynch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.