GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"driving games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 13:38
Regular
I am a fan of driving games and would like to buy a new one. What game should i buy and should i get a steering wheel. If so then which one.
Sat 20/03/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I wasn't actually sure why Lamborghini never got released, now I am. However I do know that Juiced is being made by at least some of the team that made Lambo. I hope they change the name of the game though, as it sounds pretty crud.
Sat 20/03/04 at 10:36
Regular
"cool dude"
if ur looking for good driving games i would defenetly recommend ,colin mcrae rally 4,wrc 3 and the getway is good with loads of driving and action shooting,
Fri 19/03/04 at 22:26
Regular
Probs part of rage have formed with another company.
Fri 19/03/04 at 22:05
Regular
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Lamborghini a Rage development?

If so, then it was cancelled because Rage unfortunately went bankrupt.
Fri 19/03/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
phorsis wrote:
> if need for speed is average whats better then it which has all the
> tune ups it has? (including body kits)

I've played through Need for Speed Underground and I did quite enjoy it, but it is quite average when you take a proper look at it.

The best part of Underground is the customisable cars, but the racing itself is average, and I think excluding replays after the race was incredibly stupid as you don't really get to see your car properly in-game anyway. I'll stick with PGR2, much more depth and the racing is actually good.

There's a game called 'Juiced' which is gonna be released this year that looks as though it'll be much better than Underground; it also lets you customise your car. It's being made by the same company that made the unreleased Lamborghini, so it could be one to watch out for.
Fri 19/03/04 at 19:01
Regular
Yes, I think Cyclone quite quickly summed it all up there.

There's a multitude of games that can easily better NFSU.
Fri 19/03/04 at 13:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NFS:U makes me laugh.

'Woo! It has cool decals and rims and stuff man!' So the ability to customise a car somehow takes away the fact it's a very average racing game..... it's one of those odd common occurences - that every person seems to 'love' customising cars......

Like Fast & The Furious. Diabolical film, but it has fast cars....so people like it.....

Burnout 2 kicks NFS:U so much. PGR2 is also way better, and I don't like realistic racers much.....
Fri 19/03/04 at 13:48
Regular
if need for speed is average whats better then it which has all the tune ups it has? (including body kits)
Wed 17/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
Come again?
Wed 17/03/04 at 12:37
Regular
whats not average?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.