GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo = Advantage"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 12:51
Regular
Us Nintendo owners will feel sorry for anyone who hates Nintendo because when we're playing on our Gamecubes, poor Playstation owners will be playing Final Fantasy 20 and Grandad Turismo 6. It may not seem like it but Nintendo have the advantage over Sony. You may disagree now but come a year from now, you will agree.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I pity ninty fans. While PS2 fans have FF12, ninty fans only have mario 8 (well, I can't be bothered to count... there are sooo many mario games!)

NiGHTS!
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well the grand yogurt (hehe) has cleared off now. I think everyone scared him away.

:)
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Good good, just checking ;-)
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:43
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes of course dear Turbo. I think that the GC will be better than PS2. Yes that is think because as the GC is not released yet there is no proof that it is better. That applies to all sorts of things. It is an opinion not a statement that can not be substantiated.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sorry, erm, Biggles-

*man I'm shocked*

-erm, can you, err-

*I need to sit down*

can you, err, repeat that last sentence, erm, please?

*faints*

:-D
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:35
"I love yo... lamp."
You see the best thing is that all the PS and PS2 owners can get a GC as well because they will be cheap. There is always going to be exclusives and for that you should if you can afford it own all the machines. But I do think that the GC will be better than the PS2.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:32
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
semajal wrote:
> sorry

No probs :D.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:38
I think that i'm going to get a game cube, i hope that it has Final Fantasy 20 on it becuase i like RPGs. : )
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Grandad Turismo? grandad? BAH!

I think Nintendo have played a blinder. PS2's not so great sucsess and with over a million or so people waiting for GameCube they might just have done it this time. No doubt that 6 months after GC has been released PS3 will be out.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Back For Good"
You've got alot to learn buddy boy, first off the final fantasy series is really only on number 3 Why? because no one really counts the ancient ones on the nes and snes and figure that final fantasy 7 is the real starting point of the series.

Second of all how can you say Sony have just sequels when the Nintendo gamecube is bringing the same games as the N64 like waverace,mario,pokemon,zelda not to mention the sequels perfect dark 2,conker's bad fur day 2 etc

nintendo just every so often come out with a new idea like perfect dark or pikmen but all the rest are the same ANCIENT characters like zelda, kirby, mario, luigi, donkey kong ,mario kart man i could fill this page.

So you think Nintendo in one year will be the incredible well all i think is this is just a relapse of 1995 with Playstation in the lead having a huge head start grabbing the best games developers and making sure that it will be th strongest console around when the xbox and gamecube are finally released not to mention the hard drive and modem, So while the xbox and gamecube battle it out to start their new console Sony will have their feet up watching the money roll in.

If you don't like Sony fair enough you entitled to your opinion but directly dissing Sony I find very offensive and I wouldn't try it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.