GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo = Advantage"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 12:51
Regular
Us Nintendo owners will feel sorry for anyone who hates Nintendo because when we're playing on our Gamecubes, poor Playstation owners will be playing Final Fantasy 20 and Grandad Turismo 6. It may not seem like it but Nintendo have the advantage over Sony. You may disagree now but come a year from now, you will agree.
Sat 04/08/01 at 12:51
Us Nintendo owners will feel sorry for anyone who hates Nintendo because when we're playing on our Gamecubes, poor Playstation owners will be playing Final Fantasy 20 and Grandad Turismo 6. It may not seem like it but Nintendo have the advantage over Sony. You may disagree now but come a year from now, you will agree.
Sat 04/08/01 at 12:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well now, here on FOG air we have a choice of how you want to be flamed. Please select:

1) Humilliatingly
2) Violently
3) Painfully
4) Proddingly

Or on special offer today we have "Without mercy".

Please make your selection now.

(PS: Run.)
Sat 04/08/01 at 12:59
YOu are wrong. I am a ninty but I can admit GT3 or F are darn good!
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Just by reading the title of this topic, I knew it was written by a JAT! I am just that damn good!

:)
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:20
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
they always do that dont they , they just arrive and make enemys by saying something stupid about rival consoles , stupid really. (anyway le grand fromage) you big cheese welcome to the boards.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:22
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I think there should be a rule that you can't make new posts as a JAT.
Sat 04/08/01 at 13:32
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
yeah !! most of the time , they are all like this one, so there should be a new forum where JAT members go (are forced to go) for a day or two to learn whats what and then they are alowed in the other forums.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:15
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Yeah, maybe we should foward this idea to tony. I just made half a penny from writing this topic.
Sat 04/08/01 at 14:51
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Look. This all stems back from having "why playstaion 2 is great" on the create ne topic. The JAT sees this and assumes it is ok to post console wars. By the way i agree. Nintendo rules but those games do llok impressive. I was at the launch of gt3 (for and freebies) and saw it then. we saw feeder. Or at least the back of the head of one of them.
Sat 04/08/01 at 15:22
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
semajal wrote:
> Look. This all stems back from having "why playstaion 2 is
> great" on the create ne topic. The JAT sees this and assumes it
> is ok to post console wars. By the way i agree. Nintendo rules but
> those games do llok impressive. I was at the launch of gt3 (for and
> freebies) and saw it then. we saw feeder. Or at least the back of
> the head of one of them.

Cool, did they sing 7 Days In The Sun?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.