GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry Buck1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 13:17
Regular
": ("
About a month ago i was arguing with Buck1 at how crap Sonic is, well i'd like to take this oppotunity to said "I was wrong".

I went to Toys R Us today and played Sonic on PS2, I found it very enjoyable and really smooth, i like the way you can go really fast up all of them loops and stuff. Its deffinately improved from the one i played on Sega Megadrive (Not just graphically).

Now i have played the latest Sonic it has got me into a adventure kind of mood and im now thinking of buying a Gamecube as well as getting my new PS2. I wont be getting GC straight away but i'll probably get it within the next month or two. Again, sorry Buck1 for insulting you.
Mon 03/05/04 at 17:07
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Well im glad you have come to your senses and relised the sheer quility sonic team have put in ^_^
Mon 03/05/04 at 17:03
Regular
*embarrassment*

Why, why do you do this to me?
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:49
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Its ok

After searching on google for Sonic this came up with Buck1 in it.
I had to click!
Anyway it was Sonmic hereos and you just cant beet that powerplant level now cant you! ^_^
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I agree Bullet.
Sun 14/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
Sonic Heroes = crap.

Any Sonic on MegaDrive = Great.
Sun 14/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Sonic rules.
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:17
Regular
About a month ago i was arguing with Buck1 at how crap Sonic is, well i'd like to take this oppotunity to said "I was wrong".

I went to Toys R Us today and played Sonic on PS2, I found it very enjoyable and really smooth, i like the way you can go really fast up all of them loops and stuff. Its deffinately improved from the one i played on Sega Megadrive (Not just graphically).

Now i have played the latest Sonic it has got me into a adventure kind of mood and im now thinking of buying a Gamecube as well as getting my new PS2. I wont be getting GC straight away but i'll probably get it within the next month or two. Again, sorry Buck1 for insulting you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.