GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i was short changed by special reserve"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Underbean"
today i bought final fantasy cc, i've looked on the internet and in the magazine and it is 31.99 but wen i bought it it was 32.99 thats a whole 1 pound and this has happened to me about 10 times now
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:08
Regular
Ah yes its one of the "creative" features added. Don't always use it but try to when I remember.
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I remember suggesting an 'edit post' feature when i first joined, or thereabouts.

It got laughed off

'It'd only cause arguements, and would end up being pointless'

Now who's laughing?
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:10
Regular
I don't know he said he was goign to the Pub, the hilarity of it caused me to collapse.
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
whaaaa?
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:13
Regular
Just something that Mr."I can't manage an online forum" said earlier. Your favourite staff member. Thats is of course if that was who you were referring to.
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hah.

As I've said before - so many double standards.

He gets paid for this stuff, he could at least be fair.
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:17
Regular
He was taking a pop at my Jim Davidson comment and to an extent he was right, in comparison to how he manages stuff on here Jim Davidson isn't remotely funny because the way the forums are run is sheer comedy genius.
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damn, I hate Jim Davidson.

My comedy taste is strange, however.

But Jim Davidson shall never be looked upon by me...
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:21
Regular
I suggested the edit this post feature... Ali said:

"People can cover there tracks and get away with more" or somet...
Sun 14/03/04 at 01:22
Regular
Yeah that would be the general concensus from most people but then again my mind is warped with dirty shiznits so stuff by Chubby Brown and the fullest extent of Jim Davidson appears tres amusant. Although when I read that particular reply I was speechless, its like Binladen appearing on Trisha talking about morals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.