GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr. Yamauchi - a God among men."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 13:26
Regular
The man is an absolute genius, creating probably the best single gaming experience the world has ever seen. Such amazing gameplay, such astounding graphics.

Years in production, his latest creation will sell tens of million of units and bring enjoyment to the lives of everyone it touches. The subtleties of his product have to be experienced to be believed, and it's a product no true gamer should be without.
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:26
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> thought it was all a bit iffy you pstin somthin like this in the
> nintendo forum.

:-)

Only a bit of fun.
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:10
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> was talking about Mr Kazunori Yamauchi, genius creator of Gran
> Turismo 3 on the PS2.

a god amongst car anorachs more like :0)
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:08
Regular
NiGHTS! wrote:
you
> have just posted the most stupid thing since the person who wrote
> "By the way, who is BTW?".

the stupidest thing i have ever heard is someone who asked "how much are the 10p crisps?" i'm not kidding, this actually happened.
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:06
Regular
thought it was all a bit iffy you pstin somthin like this in the nintendo forum.
Sun 05/08/01 at 02:00
"High polygon count"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Well I think that Mr Yamauchi is a good businessman who has helped
> lead Nintendo for years.

Lead Nintendo?

I think you've all misunderstood.

I was talking about Mr Kazunori Yamauchi, genius creator of Gran Turismo 3 on the PS2.

Hee hee. ;-p
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:04
I think he needs to end his grudge with Squaresoft. Square want to develop for the GC but Yamauchi says they have to make 2-3 exclusive games for the cube.
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:00
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I think that Mr Yamauchi is a good businessman who has helped lead Nintendo for years. However were it not for the games from Mr Miyamoto Nintendo would not have been so successful.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:58
Regular
ive got nothing against shigsy, if i saw him in the street i would role out the red carpet.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:28
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Okay yet again ive said something wrong im very sorry, but honestly
> why do u stick up for these guys look at the way Nintendo treat the
> European market, but anyway im sorry if i said anything wrong about
> Mr Yamauchi what his face.

I don't stick up for them... Ninty's market rip off is terrible, and high prices are why I dropped the 64! However, you must understand, Shigsy is the most prolific and important man in gaming ever... no one can disagree. Well, he gets in everyones top 3 at least!

NiGHTS!
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
Okay yet again ive said something wrong im very sorry, but honestly why do u stick up for these guys look at the way Nintendo treat the European market, but anyway im sorry if i said anything wrong about Mr Yamauchi what his face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.