GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown JBI"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/08/01 at 20:52
Regular
Why doesnt anyone mention WWF Smackdown JBI on this forum.To be honest it is going to be the biggest game of the year for me.With so many cool features this game si going to rock!!!!!What are your views?If you people want, I can post all the features of the game here!
Sun 05/08/01 at 15:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The game will have commentary but Tazz and Micheal Cole. This is a must buy game for all wrestling fans!
Sun 05/08/01 at 13:48
Yes they say they've introduced commentary into this game and they said it would be Jerry The King Lawler and The Good Old JR. But now the King has left so we dont just know yet.
Create a superstar is still available for the creative people and those who want to have fun.

To find out more theres a website with exclusive pictures and videos of WWF Smackdown 3 Just Bring It.

www.thq.com/wwf smackdown justbringit/

Visit this and see what all the fuss is about.
Sun 05/08/01 at 13:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Does anyone know if the create a superstar is still there or if there is any commentarry.
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:46
I've heard that u cannot enter the crowd on the PS2 version of Smackdown 3 but only in the x-box's version WWF Raw is War. Im all in favour of the PS2 and not the x-box, but this is what i've heard.

Not forgetting an astonishing 50 WWF superstars are in the game and the numbers growing.

You are also able to witness 9 wrestlers in the ring at the same time due to the PS2's capabilities (this could never have been done on the PS1 without rapidly slowing down the gameplay etc.)

Ive seen a few screenshots and it looks like the old Rock is still there and Stone Cold before he joined The Alliance. Are you sure you've got the facts straight?

Also the wrestlers look all more real due to DigiMask technology which allows them to look uncannily like the real things.
This feature is said to also allow you to take a photo of your own head and see it on a wrestlers body in full 3D animation that should be cool.

There are loads more features that THQ said they would incorporate in the game so we should have to wait and see.

It should be fantastic, a must own game for any WWF fan.

Well worth the money.

I'll let u know of any more facts when I get them.
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:41
Regular
"You Bum!!"
He is in yep
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:57
Regular
Is Perry Saturn in it i cant stand that guy
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:53
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am not too sure.It takes longer to make the wrestlers on the PS2 so thats why there is less wrestlers.Anyway who wanted to be Viscera or Funaki in SD2?All the silly wrestlers are out.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:43
Regular
theres only 40 wrestlers, that dosent include secret characters does it,
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:39
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well as of now there are going to be about 40 wrestlers in the game.There WILL NOT be any WCW or ECW wrestlers in the game except for the ones that have only recently joined The Alliance.So expect the Dudleys, Rhyno Stone Cold all to be in.Tajiri is likely to be in so is Rob Van Dam(if he sighns aWWF contract before the game is released)
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:11
Regular
sorry ive got another question, im just all questions me, how many wrestlers are there in the game and will they include any wcw or ecw fighters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.