GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola email: " -ERR login failed" | FORM to MAIL php script stopped working"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/01/07 at 15:02
Regular
Hello,
I'm having quite a few email errors today: " -ERR login failed"

Didn't think it was worth raising a support ticket, but wanted to make you aware of the problem.

Perhaps you could say if it is a known issue today?

Thanks.
Thu 25/01/07 at 15:02
Regular
Hello,
I'm having quite a few email errors today: " -ERR login failed"

Didn't think it was worth raising a support ticket, but wanted to make you aware of the problem.

Perhaps you could say if it is a known issue today?

Thanks.
Fri 26/01/07 at 11:14
Regular
There was a problem with the server that deals with authentication yesterday due to some load issues. The engineers were notified and the problem has now been resolved and so hopefully your mail will now be working fine. If your still having issues please send in a ticket so we can look over your particular case.
Fri 26/01/07 at 17:30
Regular
Thanks for that.

Hopefully it won't be too long before you introduce your new status page to show this type of thing.
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:42
Regular
I'm receiving the same errors intermittently this morning.

It seems to tie in with Freeola.com loading very slowly?

Let me know if you need/want me to raise a support ticket.

Thanks,
GWD.

I've raised ticket 132073 as the problem seems to have got worse.
Noticed you've also updated your status page - Thanks.
Mon 29/01/07 at 18:22
Regular
For any other interested users:

Email / FTP all now working for me; but messages from the Freeola PHP FORM script have stopped :(

Looks like I spoke too soon - I'm having more email "ERR login failed" errors again.

I've updated my Support Ticket.
Tue 30/01/07 at 14:01
Regular
I've raised ticket 132130 to address the failure of the form_to_mail php script which seems to have stopped working over the last day or so.

Could you please use the 'status' page to post any updates?

Thanks.
Tue 30/01/07 at 18:29
Regular
Any other Freeola users seeing this ???

I'm very passionate about support and would like to update my clients, so any info would be appreciated!
Tue 30/01/07 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooksie"
Not been able to send mail from the website throughout yesterday or today, although yesterdays did arrive over night.....
Wed 31/01/07 at 17:22
"Are you sure?"
Something is definatley up - I've received some emails from two days ago.

I tried a test about 2 hours ago and nothings arrived ;¬(
Thu 01/02/07 at 01:47
Regular
Just had a client on the phone reporting the same problem with his form.

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.