GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The PS2 forum is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/03/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
...not very popular.
Well, it is, but people just dont post enough. Now, the last post has been 2 hours ago. Sad.
O.K, I want to make this a popular place...
And, this thread is for you to talk about anything (hopefully PS2). The longest thread is a very good idea, but it is just too boring.
Here, give ideas on how to make the PS2 forum a more cosy place.
Also, talk about anything. So, make this thread a thread to talk about everything.

Now, please dont insult it.

Lets start off by thinking of ways to improve the forum.

*thinks hard*

*cant think of anything* (that is why I am asking you)

Enjoy!
Sun 21/03/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Bring back the old timers to spice it up!
Sat 20/03/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
[S]V[S]e[S]r[S]y[S] [S]t[S]r[S]u[S]e[S],
Sat 20/03/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Zig zag wrote:
> True. Thats why its sad. If it is full of those posts, well, many
> posters dont have those games. So, the forum is boring.
>
> And, I have asked ideas to improve it.

I gave you a idea, having proper posts that can start proper discussions. I mean i liked it a few weeks back when we were all talking about Final Fantasy, people were talking adding their opinions in keeping the forum going pretty well
Sat 20/03/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
True. Thats why its sad. If it is full of those posts, well, many posters dont have those games. So, the forum is boring.

And, I have asked ideas to improve it.
Sat 20/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Proper posts that can invoke discussion instead of pushing the few decent posts down the list with stupid *I need help on* and other posts. How hard is it to go to frickin gamefaqs.com
Sat 20/03/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
...not very popular.
Well, it is, but people just dont post enough. Now, the last post has been 2 hours ago. Sad.
O.K, I want to make this a popular place...
And, this thread is for you to talk about anything (hopefully PS2). The longest thread is a very good idea, but it is just too boring.
Here, give ideas on how to make the PS2 forum a more cosy place.
Also, talk about anything. So, make this thread a thread to talk about everything.

Now, please dont insult it.

Lets start off by thinking of ways to improve the forum.

*thinks hard*

*cant think of anything* (that is why I am asking you)

Enjoy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.