GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how much was your gba"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 18:22
Regular
I am getting a gameboy advance for my birthday but i need to know the best packages and where they are the cheepest which is where you come in. i need you to tell me where you got your gba from and what games and stuff you got with it and how much it cost.

thanks
Fri 03/08/01 at 15:51
Regular
"accidental superher"
i got my gba for 55 quid :)
in hong kong...and it's a japanese gba if you're interested...
the games in hong kong are also cheaper thank god...
only 20 quid for new releases (for jap versions) and 25 quid for us releases....
Fri 03/08/01 at 15:41
Regular
i got my gba from SR with the carry case
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:48
Makro? isn't that a tacky wholesaler?
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:43
Makro are selling the GBA for £64.99 + VAT and GT Championship for £19.99 + VAT. I don't know about the other games but it's the best deal i've see yet.
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:41
Hopefully. Remember though, it's the shop retailers that are out to make a profit, and seeing as they're so greedy, the profit margin is larger than expected, hence the £35 prices.
Thu 02/08/01 at 19:09
I do think they should be £20 max. FOr GOd sake - they are more expensive than dreamcast games (£29.99) and many Playstation one and 2! I'm sure they will drop to £25 soon though.
Thu 02/08/01 at 17:20
Regular
Can someone honestly say hand on heart that 30-35 quid for F-Zero on the GBA is not steep? The programming and production costs for such a game must be miniscule compared to say MGS2 on the PS2 which will retail at only 5-10 quid more.
Am I the only person who finds Nintendo's software pricing policy offensive?
They've got the handheld market wrapped up so they think they can rip off the punter.
GBA games should be 20 quid max.
Thu 02/08/01 at 12:35
Regular
Only expressing an opinion. I do, however, apologise for the blotted out swearing. Grovel, grovel....
Thu 02/08/01 at 08:14
Regular
"DS..."
Report a post button? where?, whe... oh there it is, hmmmm a report post button, the possibilities are endless...hmmmm on second thoghts not so endless but still usefull!
slik !_!
Thu 02/08/01 at 03:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
One more thing EyeCandy. With this report post button now in place I'd watch your mouth if I was you in future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.