GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best insults"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/01 at 16:14
Regular
Please list your favourite insults, no swearing or hugely offensive posts please. My favourite is calling someone a 'shaved ape'.
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:16
This horny woman goes up to a pensioner and says:
"I'm going to give you super sex"
The pensioner replies:
"I'll have the soup please"
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You heard the local graveyard?
People are dying to get in.

Your mammas so fat that when she sits around the house she sits around the house!
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:11
Your momma's so fat i rolled over twice and i was still on top of her!
Your momma's so fat when she goes to the cinema she sits next to everyone!
Your momma's so fat her butt cheeks are in different timezones!

(I was responding to the original post, don't take offence anyone) :-D
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:03
I've read through your book nearly half a dozen books before I realised that I couldn't read!

You just described exactly what I've been doing recently (Stealing cars, mugging old ladies!) except you missed:

Hijacking Tony and making him give me all the GAD's I could fit under one armpit
Blowing up the British Embassey in HongKong
Becoming a stowaway on a flight to HongKong
Mugging old ladies
Stealing cars
(Already mentioned the last 2, darn it!)
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:57
Seifer, i suggest you skip to Chapter 12 of my 'Guide To Life' book where i deal with hygiene...

And then to chapters 14,15,16,17,18+19 where i deal with "If you are a Scouser, don't panic! You can change" here you will find useful information for becoming a normal member of society as opposed to the useless, thieving toerag you are now.

;-D I could insult Scousers all day!! (I used to have one as a housemate you know - he used to steal my hubcaps every night and i'd have to get them every morning from his room before i went to work)

Right, i'll stop now - i've had my fix. How's it going Seifer? Been up to anything interesting? (stealing cars, mugging old ladies etc.) teehee.
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:52
RawisAndy wrote:
> Your mammas so fat that on her passport it says continued on other
> side!

You know my mum?
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Your mammas so fat that on her passport it says continued on other side!
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:48
Lol SDD! Enjoying the good food book? I especially like the page where Seifer goes into detail about what Scousers with big feet add as a special ingredient in the Pasta Bake!

(insult scousers again and you shall be reported to the moderator :-)!!!)
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:47
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
or call them a guff speaking work slacker!
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:44
The easiest way to insult people is to call them

1)a girl - it may seem tame but think about it and that's a really harsh insult for any bloke to take (sorry ladies)

2)a scouser - nuff said. (oh hi Seifer)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.