GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Screw Jonathon Woss: Vampy's Film 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/07 at 13:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
edit: there is the odd saw 3 spoiler in this thread, but in fairness, it is predictable anyway. ("and not even scary" - Geff, loves being a mod)

Die Hard 4: Live free or Die hard - being a huge die hard fan, and having seen all 3 (even the crap 2nd one) waaaay too many times, this upcoming instalment makes me wanna cream my pants. but i dont. Bound to be packed full of guns, terrorists, guns, bruce willis and guns.
Trailers: Thanks Geff

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - im a potter fan, ive read the books and seen the films. yeah the books are miles better, but that doesnt stop me getting excited about the new film. and anyway, emma watson is hot and i would.
Trailers: Clicky
Status: Post production (will come out in the summer, to coincide with the book no doubt)

Spiderman 3 - the black costume looks awesome. If youve seen the other 2, you want this to be out right now.

Hot Fuzz - next cinematic instalment from the makers of Shawn of the dead. If ya liked that, you'll sure as hell is hot, like this. Police based hilarity \o/

Shrek the third - you know shrek, i know shrek. number 3, coming at us this summer (not rooney)

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Johnny depp *licks lips* Last 2 have been wonderful, we hope the 3rd instalment of piratastic fun is superb too.

Ocean's Thirteen - you know the premise by now. But this one has Al Pacino, presumably as the bad guy. May not be "good" but itll be entertaining.

Hostel: Part 2 - *sigh* cash cow. filthy, scary, evil, gorey, bloody.

Evan Almighty - first was funny, this one has the dude from The Office (american vesion) also in 40yr old virgin. So it wont be a jim carrey doing stupid faces film at least.

The Simpsons Movie - one word: YAY

Bourne Ultimatum - i havent seen the first 2, due to issues that stopped me seeing them, but i know this will be hyped and big and stuff.
Trailers: None Yet

Resident Evil: Extinction - Might be good, doubt it, but still, people like resi evil, so itll be widely watched. and theres always Milla Jovovich to keep you happy.

Sin City 2 - first one was superb in my eyes. I dont know that this one wont just be cashing in on the success. Either way, due to the groundbreakingness of the way the first was filmed, this will be huge at the box office, i just hope it does the first one justice.

Saw IV - Jigsaw is dead, that chick he was training is dead. Everyone is bloody dead, how the hell can you make a fourth? Still, there'll be blood and crazy schemes of death :D

Futurama: Bender's big score - YAY

Mortal Kombat: Devastation - Annihilation, deception, armageddon and conquest were not good, but they were entertaining lads films. Presumably along the same lines, but with improved special effects.
Status: Announced (script being re-written... there'll be a storyline? xD )

The Ring 3 - boo! yeah, you'll be scared. or bored by the end of it. Still, least we have DVDs these days, not vcrs.

Release dates and status are from IMDB.

There are of course many films coming out this year, these are just the ones i feel like talking about.

comments pwease.
Wed 24/01/07 at 20:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Evan almighty looks ok too.

Hot Fuzz should be good. I liked Shaun of the dead.
Wed 24/01/07 at 20:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
same here for saw 4, itll be pants bult ill watch it. 3 was better than 2, which was utter gobshite.
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:01
Regular
"lets go back"
I totaly agree. 3 wasnt great but 2 was just terrible.
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:15
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
3 had some semblance of a storyline, thatll be why xD
2 was more, yeah, so we have these people, and they need to be killed in final destination like ways... BAM, oh, that was uneccesarily gorey. !next

lord knows how they are gonna do anything in 4

edit: maybe its a japanese version of jigsaw - sudoku
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:24
Regular
"lets go back"
Taken from the IMDB forum:

The plot was announced on a interview with the writer on the UK MTV the other night, this is what was said.... expect it to be posted on here officially in next week..

"The film takes place 2 months after saw 3 with the police discovering jigsaws dead corpse, there excitement is shortlived though as shortly after a new group of jigsaws victims are found in an ambandonded building"

"The film then cuts back 6 months to show what happened to them when jigsaw is obviously still alive"
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:25
Regular
"lets go back"
It sounds like a cash in to me. It'll just be a prequel with whatever story they want.
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
thats cheap. clever, but cheap.

still, it might have a plot now.

*wishes someone made a serial killer called sudoku*
Wed 24/01/07 at 22:18
Regular
Where are all the original movie ideas?

Todays movie scene sucks big time.
Wed 24/01/07 at 22:31
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Pan's Labyrinth is a wonderful film with an original premise, im told, and thats out this year, well it was out this year.
Thu 25/01/07 at 10:37
Regular
There's a lot of Saw spoilers in this thread, don't forget there may be people who haven't yet seen the others ;)

Personally looking forward to most of those films - the top 3 being:
-Spidey 3
-Pirates 3
-Bourne 3

Sequels, eh? Don't you just love em?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.