GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Screw Jonathon Woss: Vampy's Film 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/01/07 at 13:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
edit: there is the odd saw 3 spoiler in this thread, but in fairness, it is predictable anyway. ("and not even scary" - Geff, loves being a mod)

Die Hard 4: Live free or Die hard - being a huge die hard fan, and having seen all 3 (even the crap 2nd one) waaaay too many times, this upcoming instalment makes me wanna cream my pants. but i dont. Bound to be packed full of guns, terrorists, guns, bruce willis and guns.
Trailers: Thanks Geff

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - im a potter fan, ive read the books and seen the films. yeah the books are miles better, but that doesnt stop me getting excited about the new film. and anyway, emma watson is hot and i would.
Trailers: Clicky
Status: Post production (will come out in the summer, to coincide with the book no doubt)

Spiderman 3 - the black costume looks awesome. If youve seen the other 2, you want this to be out right now.

Hot Fuzz - next cinematic instalment from the makers of Shawn of the dead. If ya liked that, you'll sure as hell is hot, like this. Police based hilarity \o/

Shrek the third - you know shrek, i know shrek. number 3, coming at us this summer (not rooney)

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Johnny depp *licks lips* Last 2 have been wonderful, we hope the 3rd instalment of piratastic fun is superb too.

Ocean's Thirteen - you know the premise by now. But this one has Al Pacino, presumably as the bad guy. May not be "good" but itll be entertaining.

Hostel: Part 2 - *sigh* cash cow. filthy, scary, evil, gorey, bloody.

Evan Almighty - first was funny, this one has the dude from The Office (american vesion) also in 40yr old virgin. So it wont be a jim carrey doing stupid faces film at least.

The Simpsons Movie - one word: YAY

Bourne Ultimatum - i havent seen the first 2, due to issues that stopped me seeing them, but i know this will be hyped and big and stuff.
Trailers: None Yet

Resident Evil: Extinction - Might be good, doubt it, but still, people like resi evil, so itll be widely watched. and theres always Milla Jovovich to keep you happy.

Sin City 2 - first one was superb in my eyes. I dont know that this one wont just be cashing in on the success. Either way, due to the groundbreakingness of the way the first was filmed, this will be huge at the box office, i just hope it does the first one justice.

Saw IV - Jigsaw is dead, that chick he was training is dead. Everyone is bloody dead, how the hell can you make a fourth? Still, there'll be blood and crazy schemes of death :D

Futurama: Bender's big score - YAY

Mortal Kombat: Devastation - Annihilation, deception, armageddon and conquest were not good, but they were entertaining lads films. Presumably along the same lines, but with improved special effects.
Status: Announced (script being re-written... there'll be a storyline? xD )

The Ring 3 - boo! yeah, you'll be scared. or bored by the end of it. Still, least we have DVDs these days, not vcrs.

Release dates and status are from IMDB.

There are of course many films coming out this year, these are just the ones i feel like talking about.

comments pwease.
Sat 27/01/07 at 13:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
sin city 2's been pushed to 08
Sat 27/01/07 at 12:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'll probably go see Die Hard 4: Live free or Die hard. I'm not expecting much so it would have to be pretty dire to disappoint I think.

I doubt I'll watch Spiderman 3 in the cinema. I saw the first 2 on Sky Movies so I'll probably wait.

I thought Ocean's Twelve was pushing it a bit but I can only see Ocean's Thirteen as really squeezing every penny they can from this series.

The first film was okay, I can't see how they can improve it in Evan Almighty, so I don't think I'll bother.

I'm pretty sure I'll go and watch The Simpsons Movie. I hope they've saved up a whole load of hilarious stuff because I've pretty much given up on the series.

I've seen the first 2 and thought they were good. Bourne Ultimatum is the last of the books I believe so I hope it goes out with a bang. I haven't read the books. Anyone know if they are any good?

There is usually the odd film that'll surprise me. It does seem like it'll be a decent year for the average film viewer.
Sat 27/01/07 at 01:32
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Bullett wrote:
> Just thought you might want to add this one:
>
> Tranformers
> : The Movie

>
> :O

hell yeah :D
Fri 26/01/07 at 15:09
Regular
"8==="
Powertrip

I moved your spoiler warning to the top of the original post

/Powertrip
Fri 26/01/07 at 15:01
Regular
Just thought you might want to add this one:

Tranformers : The Movie

:O
Fri 26/01/07 at 05:28
Regular
"8==="
Vampyr wrote:
>
> Hostel: Part 2 - *sigh* cash cow.

So are most of the sequels really.

Is the first worth watching? I've been warned away from it by Tarantino lovers.
Thu 25/01/07 at 10:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Bullett wrote:
> There's a lot of Saw spoilers in this thread, don't forget there
> may be people who haven't yet seen the others ;)
>
> Personally looking forward to most of those films - the top 3
> being:
> -Spidey 3
> -Pirates 3
> -Bourne 3
>
> Sequels, eh? Don't you just love em?

threequels :p
Thu 25/01/07 at 10:37
Regular
There's a lot of Saw spoilers in this thread, don't forget there may be people who haven't yet seen the others ;)

Personally looking forward to most of those films - the top 3 being:
-Spidey 3
-Pirates 3
-Bourne 3

Sequels, eh? Don't you just love em?
Wed 24/01/07 at 22:31
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Pan's Labyrinth is a wonderful film with an original premise, im told, and thats out this year, well it was out this year.
Wed 24/01/07 at 22:18
Regular
Where are all the original movie ideas?

Todays movie scene sucks big time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.