GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could you do me a favour?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:29
Regular
There is this cool new site where you can create your OWN gaming fantasy as a way of promoting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I've made my brief gaming fantasy and if you fancy doing ol' Dringo a favour you could help his mission to raise in the rankings:

[URL]http://www.yourfinalfantasy.com[/URL]

Then click on "rankings" at the bottom...

then click next 4 times (by the time you read this it'll probably be further down the list and be even further in the void) till you see "a square-enix p" click on that and give it rating?
Thu 25/03/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Nintendo defeat XBOX and SONY" got 30? WTF? This competition sucks.

;-)
Thu 25/03/04 at 15:18
Regular
Whhop, mine is there. Tis "A pure remake.." one; how the hell can "My fantasy is a new improved Zelda get 12, let alone 1? Fools, vote me!
Thu 25/03/04 at 11:48
Regular
Well I knew you would Rick ;)
Thu 25/03/04 at 08:32
Regular
I just did one :-D

And gave you a ten.
Thu 25/03/04 at 06:44
Regular
There ya go, gave it a rating of 10

Cool idea by the way...
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:22
Regular
Maybe Nintendo and square should have offered the game to open your item screen every so often... but it would become a chore.

It does work better this way and proves the importance of the GBA-GC screen.

When you play four swords you'll realize how much this GBA-GC idea rules...

Pac Man Vs. comes out at the end of the week, you only need 1 GBA (but you do NEED a GBA) to play that game and the other players use controllers.

Get that. Then you'll see what I mean.
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:19
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> How many serious Final Fantasy games do you know that has a
> multiplayer bar Crystal Chronicles?

Not Final Fantasy but Secret of Mana, same company and style except fighting system. Admittedly, that stopped the game to visit the menu's, but it didn't have to. It could've had the follow system where you could have the menu on while your player followed the leader.

> I feel if you want a fantastic multiplayer experience in this style
> of game you really have to use the GBA connectivity.

But all it offers extra is that screen.
That screen could be put on the TV screen.

Yeah, it wouldn't work HALF as well as the real thing, but it would be a heck of a lot better than NOTHING at all.
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:18
Regular
Meat Loaf as the soundtrack would make for an excellent game.
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Hot chicks, fast cars and meatloaf"

Excellent
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:11
Regular
How many serious Final Fantasy games do you know that has a multiplayer bar Crystal Chronicles?

I feel if you want a fantastic multiplayer experience in this style of game you really have to use the GBA connectivity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.