GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could you do me a favour?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:29
Regular
There is this cool new site where you can create your OWN gaming fantasy as a way of promoting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I've made my brief gaming fantasy and if you fancy doing ol' Dringo a favour you could help his mission to raise in the rankings:

[URL]http://www.yourfinalfantasy.com[/URL]

Then click on "rankings" at the bottom...

then click next 4 times (by the time you read this it'll probably be further down the list and be even further in the void) till you see "a square-enix p" click on that and give it rating?
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:29
Regular
There is this cool new site where you can create your OWN gaming fantasy as a way of promoting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I've made my brief gaming fantasy and if you fancy doing ol' Dringo a favour you could help his mission to raise in the rankings:

[URL]http://www.yourfinalfantasy.com[/URL]

Then click on "rankings" at the bottom...

then click next 4 times (by the time you read this it'll probably be further down the list and be even further in the void) till you see "a square-enix p" click on that and give it rating?
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:34
Regular
If anyone wants me to rank their fantasy just let me know and I'll judge fairly.

It is probably easier to find mine on the top score list, if you click next once you should find mine.
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:35
Regular
Sounds slightly disturbing.
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:56
Regular
If you'd not forced the GBA thingy then I'd have doubled your score! :-P
Wed 24/03/04 at 23:59
Regular
It's an "optional extra" not a neccessity :S
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Sweet. I gave it 8.

It would have made 9 had I not had to have a GBA to get all the game though.
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:01
Regular
You didn't specify that! You said like Four Swords. :-P

I'll see if I can change my rating. :-)
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:05
Regular
You can re-rate every day. But I said it would only be the multiplayer feature. You don't get many words to use you see.
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:09
Regular
I know, but the multiplayer can make or break a game.

If it requires extra hardware, forget it, forget the game, forget the lot! :-P
Thu 25/03/04 at 00:11
Regular
How many serious Final Fantasy games do you know that has a multiplayer bar Crystal Chronicles?

I feel if you want a fantastic multiplayer experience in this style of game you really have to use the GBA connectivity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.