GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wind Waker 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Thu 25/03/04 at 21:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
From Cube Europe:
"The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker director Eiji Aonuma yesterday confirmed in his GDC presentation that the sequel of Wind Waker will be showcased at the upcoming E3 in May. He will from now on also be acting as the producer for the upcoming Zelda titles. However, we were guaranteed that Shigeru Miyamoto will still have the final say when it comes to the Zelda series.

Furthermore, Aonuma hinted that the Nintendo DS will feature connectivity with Wind Waker II. He also spoke of a new Zelda title being development for the Nintendo DS, which would, of course, be a perfect launch title for the new Nintendo platform.

Finally, the new producer promised there will be changes in the series and that more information would be available at this year’s E3."

More changes? Back to 3D is unlikely though.. to keep production time to a minimum, they'll want to keep the same game engine.
Sun 04/04/04 at 16:44
Regular
Yeah, until it stopped working on my GC.
Everything stops working after a while, I think my GC's kapuut
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:04
"The Will of D."
Well skies was one of THE best games ever.
Wed 31/03/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Balls"
well i dont want the sailling thing that just sucked. back to claissic, or somthing i would like to see a real classic zelda game done. set back in hyrule like all the old ones it can be totaly differnt just like the NES games, from the SNES games from the N64 games. all set in the same place but not the same layout.
Wed 31/03/04 at 22:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I want the game to last for at least 80 hours of gameplay, even FOR
> the fastest completion time, I want games that last and have a
> continuing story throughout, that is by all means brilliant and has
> lots and lots of plot twists and mysteries unlike some of the other
> games. The game has to have a lot of dungeons..

Up to here you're basically describing Skies of Arcadia, except it's about 50 hours quickest, and 80 if you want everything.
Wed 31/03/04 at 22:42
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Majora's Mask was more of a side-adventure

The best damn side-adventure ever, too! MM has to have the best gameplay design ever, that's why I love it.

It makes you happy to know you have it.
Wed 31/03/04 at 22:38
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
You dont want too much do you lol
Wed 31/03/04 at 22:34
"The Will of D."
I want the game to last for at least 80 hours of gameplay, even FOR the fastest completion time, I want games that last and have a continuing story throughout, that is by all means brilliant and has lots and lots of plot twists and mysteries unlike some of the other games. The game has to have a lot of dungeons and there should be a horse, doesn't have to be called Epona, but is a nessecity to be able to call it whatever you like from the get go. There needs to be an emotional death that will make you cry for hours after playing, and a lot of "the diet coke of evil" or quasi evil guys other than the big bad ganon or whoever they decide it will be. I also want the whole story to be mostly on land as I didn't like he whole sailing thing, as it took too long and I didn't like having to use the wind while sailing, and the whole drowning if you took too long to swim back to your ship from taking down the reef cannons.
Tue 30/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> Wind Waker, and it is a fantastic game, but why do Nintendo insist in
> bringing out the sequel to it on the new console. What a load of
> crap! Why can't they just do the sequel on GC, whats the harm, thats
> what they done on Nintedo 64. I just think it's sneaky!

They are making the sequel for the Gamecube you spong, why not read the topic before posting in future?
Tue 30/03/04 at 09:09
Regular
Majora's Mask was more of a side-adventure like Link's Awakening was to A Link to the Past.

Not so much a sequel, but based after Ocarina of Time.
Tue 30/03/04 at 02:06
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
A sequel to Wind Waker sounds amazing. I do feel a little cheated by Nintendo though. I brought a GameCube mostly for the reason of the Wind Waker, and it is a fantastic game, but why do Nintendo insist in bringing out the sequel to it on the new console. What a load of crap! Why can't they just do the sequel on GC, whats the harm, thats what they done on Nintedo 64. I just think it's sneaky!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.