GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raibow Six 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got this from SR this morning and its quite enjoyable. Graphics are nothing spectacular but there is a whole range of weapons and commands to control the rest of your team with.
Controls are a bit fiddly at first but I'm sure after a while will be straight forward enough.

Tried it quickly online, just to set up the account and see if the online play was as good as the other online games I have. Quite dissapointing compared to the likes of SOCOM 2, Dosn't seem as playable online as socom and looks wise is quite poor.

Will play through it some more when I find the time and will give the online mode some more time too but it looks like I'll be sticking to Socom2 for my online play.
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
CTUbauer wrote:
> SOCOM is amazing online.
>
> *is ranked 2500 on SOCOM 1*

I got up to 27th before i left i think.
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
SOCOM is amazing online.

*is ranked 2500 on SOCOM 1*
Wed 14/04/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I found it poor, socom and socom 2 were and still are much more enjoyable online.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
How many players are there on RS3 at a time online? I know it's only 3 on 3 so don't need that many. I'm thinking of getting it when i finally get my PS2 online so just wondering if it's worth buying for the online aspect
Fri 26/03/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I Play socom2 quite a bit online and I'm not in a clan. Quite a lot of them don't take it that serious too as I've been asked by a few to play games when I'm on but not to worry about not being there for games etc.

Played R6 some more and the AI in the single player is quite cool, your team cover all the directions well and the game plays quite smoothly.
A whole range of commands to use but quite a few of them are just different ways of doing the same thing.

Its enjoyable but I was expecting more from the online mode as the XBox live gamers seemed to rate the XBox version highly
Fri 26/03/04 at 17:10
Regular
"\\"
Graphics are nothing spectacular at all. I nearly fell off my chair when i saw rather poor they were compared to Xbox. But it is truly a playable game. Maybe they went wrong with the PS2 version maybe.
Fri 26/03/04 at 17:05
Regular
": ("
On the XBOX its much better, they have clans but i dont agree with clans. Clans are for people who wanna get bossed around all the time, when your not in a clan you can do things when YOU want to - not when your clan leader wants you to. SOCOM 2 is mainly about clans, and thats not right because it eventually over your life.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I played it on a demo and found it very enjoyable.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got this from SR this morning and its quite enjoyable. Graphics are nothing spectacular but there is a whole range of weapons and commands to control the rest of your team with.
Controls are a bit fiddly at first but I'm sure after a while will be straight forward enough.

Tried it quickly online, just to set up the account and see if the online play was as good as the other online games I have. Quite dissapointing compared to the likes of SOCOM 2, Dosn't seem as playable online as socom and looks wise is quite poor.

Will play through it some more when I find the time and will give the online mode some more time too but it looks like I'll be sticking to Socom2 for my online play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.