GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raibow Six 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got this from SR this morning and its quite enjoyable. Graphics are nothing spectacular but there is a whole range of weapons and commands to control the rest of your team with.
Controls are a bit fiddly at first but I'm sure after a while will be straight forward enough.

Tried it quickly online, just to set up the account and see if the online play was as good as the other online games I have. Quite dissapointing compared to the likes of SOCOM 2, Dosn't seem as playable online as socom and looks wise is quite poor.

Will play through it some more when I find the time and will give the online mode some more time too but it looks like I'll be sticking to Socom2 for my online play.
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:00
Regular
I just received Rainbow Six 3 today, and I must admit the graphics are hardly a patch on the Xbox version. Having said that, it is still enjoyable, bar the loading times.

I went into the online mode from main menu, and that alone took almost a minute to load. Returning back to the main menu is another long wait.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:55
Regular
Strikes me as a rubbish port really - it's not as if the Xbox version was very technologically demanding.
Thu 15/04/04 at 00:23
Regular
3 on 3? Jesus, no wonder you're not enjoying it. It's 8 on 8 on Xbox and there's also online co-op mode.

Looks to me like Ubi really screwed up the port, the graphics are terrible from the shots I've seen and the online game sounds like it's really pathetic.
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
RS3 single player on Xbox isn't worth the dirt on the plastic it's sent to me in.

I haven't played multi yet.
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
see ya mate
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Started with an S eh? That narrows it down considerably :-D
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
have to go see ya lalakers rule
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> What was your username on Socom?

cant quite remember

*thinks*

it started with S

not played it in absolute ages.

like you i left
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What was your username on Socom?
Wed 14/04/04 at 23:19
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
my highest was 307 on socom

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.