GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If ANYONE is still complaining about Brasseye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/07/01 at 09:03
Regular
Then do me one favour:

Tell me the specific parts that upset and offended you.
Because you know what? I don't believe you actually watched the programme.
The minister that is screaming about it (I forget her name) has admitted she didn't even watch it.
And most of the complaint calls came on the Friday when it was repeated, so people intentionally watched it to get upset.

Steve Coogan on Big Breakfast news was asked about this whole thing this morning (He co-wrote The Day Today and On The Hour with Morris), and he said
"Programmes that are more than simple entertainment are not liked, and those with low intelligence rush to make snap judgements".

Good point.
So, everyone that complained in the previous thread about Morris, tell me:

EXACTLY what parts upset you?
If you were that offended, you will remember specifically what made you sick.
Or if you can't remember exactly what upset you, then it didn't make that much of an impression so be quiet and go watch Brookside some more.

Now people are complaining about The League of Gentlemen.
Hello?!?!
That show hasn't been on for months, and was stuck on BBC2 in the evening, when most of the morons are busy sucking down Crimewatch or Stars in Their Minds.
Please, if you feel a need to complain, do so. That's what the ITC is for, but at least make sure you watch the programme otherwise your views are null and void.

You're wrong, and you're a grotesqely ugly freak.
Thanks.
Tue 31/07/01 at 10:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Godfather wrote:
> The whole mockumentary was damn funny. The only part which I thought
> was wrong was when Morris took a boy and asked a 'paedophile' if he
> would like to have sex with him.

And what did the guy say?
"You want to have sex with my 6yr old son don't you?"
"No." "What?" "No,sorry I don't." "Yes you do, you are an evil man" "No I don't, I dont fancy him" "...good! But you clearly said that you wanted to have sex with my son!" "No, I didn't"
Tue 31/07/01 at 10:07
The whole mockumentary was damn funny. The only part which I thought was wrong was when Morris took a boy and asked a 'paedophile' if he would like to have sex with him.

Saying this in front of a child is obviously wrong. But apart from that everything is fine and dandy.
Tue 31/07/01 at 09:21
Regular
Thing is, I missed the first 10 mintues, which was annoying.

I got in from the pub and turned the telly on and it was on. I didn't even know it was repeated on a friday.

What about the bit in an art gallery, where they had the dog with the kids head and the huge schlong?

That art critics face was a picture!
Tue 31/07/01 at 09:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That was funny.
Everyone hear that? IT WAS FUNNY

Not as funny as JL B 8 (fake Fred Durst/Eminem bit)
"All children have been rounded up in stadiums all over the country. One peodophile in a microlight attempted some overhead perversion, but was chased and shot down into some power lines, screaming like a pig in a war"
Tue 31/07/01 at 09:14
Regular
None of it really offended me, but the bit that made me laugh the most was the 24ft wicker phallus.

Ingenious!
Tue 31/07/01 at 09:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Then do me one favour:

Tell me the specific parts that upset and offended you.
Because you know what? I don't believe you actually watched the programme.
The minister that is screaming about it (I forget her name) has admitted she didn't even watch it.
And most of the complaint calls came on the Friday when it was repeated, so people intentionally watched it to get upset.

Steve Coogan on Big Breakfast news was asked about this whole thing this morning (He co-wrote The Day Today and On The Hour with Morris), and he said
"Programmes that are more than simple entertainment are not liked, and those with low intelligence rush to make snap judgements".

Good point.
So, everyone that complained in the previous thread about Morris, tell me:

EXACTLY what parts upset you?
If you were that offended, you will remember specifically what made you sick.
Or if you can't remember exactly what upset you, then it didn't make that much of an impression so be quiet and go watch Brookside some more.

Now people are complaining about The League of Gentlemen.
Hello?!?!
That show hasn't been on for months, and was stuck on BBC2 in the evening, when most of the morons are busy sucking down Crimewatch or Stars in Their Minds.
Please, if you feel a need to complain, do so. That's what the ITC is for, but at least make sure you watch the programme otherwise your views are null and void.

You're wrong, and you're a grotesqely ugly freak.
Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.