GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who hates game cubes because i do."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"20 characters hey"
I hate game cubes and i want to know if you do. Down with game cubes.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:44
Regular
"20 characters hey"
When you learn to read you will be able to read what we r saying untill then enjoy the curvey lines hers some help, there called letters
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:40
Regular
": ("
top gun T wrote:
> Edgy it had an a in it when i started taking the mick.

Im on my 100th atampt of trying to find out what the hell your talking about.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:39
Regular
I'll get one of them, but not both.
I need a mobile so im trying to save up for that too.
I'll probably get Splinter Cell 2 at the end of the week so i have all easter holiday to play it. Ohhhh, i've just seen the advert!!!!
He creeps up behind that chinese geezer.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:38
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Edgy it had an a in it when i started taking the mick.Is the onley reason you insult me (badly)is because you know your wrong.Also most of the games that have adult titles are brought out on all formats.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:28
Regular
£60 eh? Don't get an Gamecube, buy Splinter Cell 2 and PGR2. Only then will your life be complete :D
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:21
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> Eagle-Bird wrote:
> game-cubes are good-it's just the games out on it aren't. they are
> better than the ps2. without any doubt but who cares when you can
> get
> an xbox, the best console in the world?
>
> Being honest, most of the time I can't decide whether I prefer my GC
> or X-Box, I really like my X-Box for it's power and I buy ALL
> multi-format games on X-Box due to the Hard-Drive and improved
> visuals.
>
> But in terms of exclusives, originality and multi-player fun, the GC
> can't be faulted. I currently have Ikaruga, Viewtiful Joe, Harvest
> Moon and Super Monkey Ball 2 for my GC. Only 4 games but all are
> brilliant and exclusive to the Cube, or partially in VJ's case.
> However I doubt the casual gamers that are PS2 owners will appreciate
> it. ;)

I like the Gamecube, and i think its as good as the PS2 but when people say its the best at Multiplayer i just flip. How can you say it has the best multiplayer modes when it doesn't even have a decent online service?
When the gamecube gets a decent online service thats when i'll say its the best at multiplayer.
Wed 31/03/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Eagle-Bird wrote:
> game-cubes are good-it's just the games out on it aren't. they are
> better than the ps2. without any doubt but who cares when you can get
> an xbox, the best console in the world?

Being honest, most of the time I can't decide whether I prefer my GC or X-Box, I really like my X-Box for it's power and I buy ALL multi-format games on X-Box due to the Hard-Drive and improved visuals.

But in terms of exclusives, originality and multi-player fun, the GC can't be faulted. I currently have Ikaruga, Viewtiful Joe, Harvest Moon and Super Monkey Ball 2 for my GC. Only 4 games but all are brilliant and exclusive to the Cube, or partially in VJ's case. However I doubt the casual gamers that are PS2 owners will appreciate it. ;)

Don't get me wrong about the PS2, I own one as well, I just hardly use it anymore except for the occasional go on RR5 and DDA.

Besides, Harvest Moon owns ALL games! (Until San Andreas, hopefully)

:)
Wed 31/03/04 at 20:56
Regular
Ha!
Genius........
Wed 31/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
top gun T wrote:
> ok name some good points edgay

1. Since when did my name have an 'a' in it.

2. The controllers are great. Sure, they have their flaws, but so did the original Xbox one.

3. The GameCube has a number of top quality exclusives that idiots like you wont even play because they have cartoony graphics. It also has some more adult titles, but again, you wont even look at them because you have a mind as open as a celebate anus.

4. It is superior to the Playstation 2.

5. Your mum.
Wed 31/03/04 at 19:10
Regular
its true top gun, the gamecuze sucks comperetively to the exbox because it has a bigget processor and harder graphics card than the gamecube.

also, has the gamecube more memory than it, so the x box can remember more stuff wen playing games which is a big advantage

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.