GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"Who hates game cubes because i do."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Posts: 59
I hate game cubes and i want to know if you do. Down with game cubes.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Posts: 1,874
haha!
Too funny.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
Posts: 15,681
Been rubbing it have you?
Sat 03/04/04 at 12:31
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Posts: 59
It has got quite big.
Sat 03/04/04 at 11:07
Regular
Posts: 15,681
Because its controversial.

One topic like this every now and then is healthy.
Sat 03/04/04 at 11:06
Regular
": ("
Posts: 5,614
Why has this thread got sooooooooooo many replies?
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
Posts: 15,681
top gun T wrote:
> edgy what im taking the mick you silly sod



You don't say!
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Posts: 4,589
top gun T wrote:

> its more funny when you kick your friends butt.

Yea, they would know.

;)
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Posts: 59
yeh i think that as well thats why im not geting xbox live theres no point when i can just get some friends round to play with me and also its more funny when you kick your friends but.Its not so good when you play with someone you dont know.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Posts: 4,589
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> I like the Gamecube, and i think its as good as the PS2 but when
> people say its the best at Multiplayer i just flip. How can you say
> it has the best multiplayer modes when it doesn't even have a decent
> online service?

I don't know about you, but I prefer to have a few friends round to play games, rather than playing online with a bunch of people I've never met and probably never will. Having friends round is much more fun, and much more sociable.
Fri 02/04/04 at 17:25
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Posts: 59
edgy what im taking the mick you silly sod

Freeola & GetDotted are rated

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.